Verdoorn's Law and Increasing Returns to Scale in the UK Regions, 1968-91: Some New Estimates Based on the Cointegration Approach
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giorgio Fazio & Enza Maltese & Davide Piacentino, 2013.
"Estimating Verdoorn law for Italian firms and regions,"
Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences,
Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 45-54, March.
- Fazio, Giorgio & Maltese, Enza & Piacentino, Davide, 2011. "Estimating Verdoorn law for Italian firms and regions," MPRA Paper 35388, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Millemaci, Emanuele & Ofria, Ferdinando, 2016. "Supply and demand-side determinants of productivity growth in Italian regions," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 138-146.
- Emanuele Millemaci & Ferdinando Ofria, 2014.
"Kaldor-Verdoorn's law and increasing returns to scale: A comparison across developed countries,"
Journal of Economic Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 41(1), pages 140-162, January.
- Ofria, Ferdinando & Millemaci, Emanuele, 2010. "Kaldor-Verdoorn’s law and increasing returns to scale: a comparison across developed countries," MPRA Paper 30941, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emanuele Millemaci & Ferdinando Ofria, 2012. "Kaldor-Verdoorn's Law and Increasing Returns to Scale: A Comparison Across Developed Countries," Working Papers 2012.92, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- John S. L. McCombie & Mark Roberts, 2007. "Returns To Scale And Regional Growth: The Static-Dynamic Verdoorn Law Paradox Revisited," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(2), pages 179-208.
- Sandy DALL’ERBA & Rachel GUILLAIN & Julie LE GALLO, 2009.
"Impact Of Structural Funds On Regional Growth: How To Reconsider A 9 Year-Old Black Box,"
Region et Developpement,
Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 30, pages 77-100.
- Sandy Dall'Erba & Rachel Guillain & Julie Le Gallo, 2009. "Impact of structural funds on regional growth : How to reconsider a 9-year-old black box," Post-Print hal-00485043, HAL.
- Oliveira, Francisco H.P. & Jayme, Frederico Jr. & Lemos, Mauro B., 2006.
"Increasing returns to scale and international diffusion of technology: An empirical study for Brazil (1976-2000),"
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 75-88, January.
- Francisco Horácio P. Oliveira & Frederico G. Jayme Jr. & Mauro B. Lemos, 2003. "Increasing returns to scale and international diffusion of technology: an empirical study for Brazil (1976-2000)," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td211, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Destefanis, Sergio, 2002. "The Verdoorn Law: Some Evidence from Non-parametric Frontier Analysis," MPRA Paper 60954, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gilberto Libânio & Sueli Moro, 2011. "Manufacturing Industryand Economic Growth in Latin America," Anais do XXXVII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 37th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 86, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Tregenna, Fiona, 2011. "Manufacturing Productivity, Deindustrialization, and Reindustrialization," WIDER Working Paper Series 057, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:50:y:1998:i:2:p:201-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .