Innovation under the protected label of origin: heritage, influence and expanding horizons in Cognac
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Malerba, Franco, 2002. "Sectoral systems of innovation and production," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 247-264, February.
- Rodriguez-Pose, Andres & von Berlepsch, Viola, 2012.
"When migrants rule: the legacy of mass migration on economic development in the US,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
9122, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Viola von Berlepsch, 2012. "When migrants rule: the legacy of mass migration on economic development in the US," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1216, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Aug 2012.
- Jerker Moodysson & Elena Zukauskaite, 2014.
"Institutional Conditions and Innovation Systems: On the Impact of Regional Policy on Firms in Different Sectors,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(1), pages 127-138, January.
- Moodysson, Jerker & Zukauskaite, Elena, 2012. "Institutional conditions and innovation systems: on the impact of regional policy on firms in different sectors," Papers in Innovation Studies 2011/13, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Markku Sotarauta & Riina Pulkkinen, 2011. "Institutional entrepreneurship for knowledge regions: in search of a fresh set of questions for regional innovation studies," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 29(1), pages 96-112, February.
- Leiponen, Aija & Drejer, Ina, 2007. "What exactly are technological regimes?: Intra-industry heterogeneity in the organization of innovation activities," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 1221-1238, October.
- Andreas Eisingerich & Oliver Falck & Stephan Heblich & Tobias Kretschmer, 2012. "Firm Innovativeness across Cluster Types," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 233-248, April.
- Martin Srholec & Bart Verspagen, 2012. "The Voyage of the Beagle into innovation: explorations on heterogeneity, selection, and sectors," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(5), pages 1221-1253, October.
- Simone Strambach, 2013. "Micro-dynamics of knowledge: actors, processes and territorial organization," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2013-01, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Gloria Parra-Requena & María J. Ruiz-Ortega & Pedro M. Garcia-Villaverde, 2013. "Social Capital and Effective Innovation in Industrial Districts: Dual Effect of Absorptive Capacity," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 157-179, February.
- Peter Maskell & Anders Malmberg, 2007. "Myopia, knowledge development and cluster evolution," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(5), pages 603-618, September.
- Simone Strambach & Benjamin Klement, 2011. "Cumulative and Combinatorial Micro-dynamics of Knowledge: The Role of Space and Place in Knowledge Integration," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(11), pages 1843-1866, November.
- Xavier Gellynck & Bert Vermeire, 2009. "The Contribution of Regional Networks to Innovation and Challenges for Regional Policy," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(3), pages 719-737, September.
- Meric Gertler, 2010. "Rules of the Game: The Place of Institutions in Regional Economic Change," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(1), pages 1-15.
- Mark Lorenzen & Indre Maurer & Udo Staber, 2012. "Space and Inter-organizational Relations," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 181-186, April.
More about this item
Keywordsinstitutions; stability; innovation; transformation; regional development;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- L66 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Food; Beverages; Cosmetics; Tobacco
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2013-12-29 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-INO-2013-12-29 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:lucirc:2013_040. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Torben Schubert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/circlse.html .