Report NEP-HME-2013-12-29This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philip Du Caju & Theodora Kosma & Martina Lawless & Julian Messina & Tairi Rõõm, 2013. "Why firms avoid cutting wages: Survey evidence from European firms," Working Paper Research 251, National Bank of Belgium.
- Rob H., Grieve, 2013. "Nearer to Sraffa than Marx: Adam Smith on Productive and Unproductive Labour," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-36, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Kurt Dopfer, 2013. "Evolutionary Economics," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2013-08, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Ulrich Witt, 2013. "The Future of Evolutionary Economics: Why Modalities Matter," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2013-09, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- PARYS, Wilfried, 2013. "All but one: How pioneers of linear economics overlooked Perron-Frobenius mathematics," Working Papers 2013030, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Miguel Ramirez, 2013. "Credit, the Turnover of Capital, and the Law of the Falling Rate of Profit: A Critical Note," Working Papers 1319, Trinity College, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2014.
- Malcolm Dunn, 2013. "Inside the capitalist firm: An evolutionary theory of the principal agent-relation," Potsdam Economic Studies 01, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Kristinn, Hermannsson, 2013. "Beyond Intermediates: The Role of Consumption and Commuting in the Construction of Local Input-Output Tables," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-37, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00918528 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Neil M., Kay, 2013. "Lock-in, path dependence, and the Internationalization of QWERTY," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-41, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2013070 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Max Albert, 2013. "From Unrealistic Assumptions to Economic Explanations. Robustness Analysis from a Deductivist Point of View," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201352, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Moodysson , Jerker & Sack , Lionel, 2013. "Innovation under the protected label of origin: heritage, influence and expanding horizons in Cognac," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/40, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Guffarth, Daniel & Barber, Michael J., 2013. "The European aerospace R&D collaboration network," FZID Discussion Papers 84-2013, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Brandstetter, Laura & Jacob, Martin, 2013. "Do corporate tax cuts increase investments?," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 153, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.