No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||18 Dec 2013|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Deutschhausstrasse 10, 35032 Marburg|
Web page: http://www.uni-marburg.de/fb19/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nathalie Lazaric & Vanessa Oltra, 2012.
"Sustainable Consumption in an Evolutionary Framework: How to Foster Behavioural Change?,"
Chapters,in: Crisis, Innovation and Sustainable Development, chapter 3
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Nathalie Lazaric & Vanessa Oltra, 2012. "Sustainable consumption in an evolutionary framework: how to foster behavioural change?," Post-Print hal-00651027, HAL.
- Mirowski, Philip, 2007. "Markets come to bits: Evolution, computation and markomata in economic science," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 209-242, June.
- Pier-Paolo Saviotti & Andreas Pyka, 2004. "Economic Development, Variety and Employment," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 55(6), pages 1023-1049.
- Paolo Saviotti & Andreas Pyka, 2003. "Economic Development, variety and employment," Working Papers geewp35, Vienna University of Economics and Business Research Group: Growth and Employment in Europe: Sustainability and Competitiveness.
- Paul Windrum & Cecilia Diaz & Despoina Filiou, 2009. "Exploring the relationship between technical and service characteristics," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 567-588, August.
- J. Stan Metcalfe & John Foster & Ronnie Ramlogan, 2006. "Adaptive economic growth," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(1), pages 7-32, January.
- Metcalfe, John S. & Foster, John & Ramlogan, Ronnie, 2003. "Adaptive Economic Growth," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30637, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Beinhocker, Eric D., 2011. "Evolution as computation: integrating self-organization with generalized Darwinism," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(03), pages 393-423, September.
- Davis, John B., 2010. "Neuroeconomics: Constructing identity," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 574-583, December.
- John B. Davis, 2010. "Neuroeconomics: Constructing Identity," Post-Print hal-00911827, HAL.
- Davis, John B, 2010. "Neuroeconomics: Constructing Identity," Working Papers and Research 2010-08, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics.
- Saviotti, P. P. & Metcalfe, J. S., 1984. "A theoretical approach to the construction of technological output indicators," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 141-151, June.
- Cantner, Uwe & Pyka, Andreas, 2001. "Classifying technology policy from an evolutionary perspective," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 759-775, May.
- Andreas Pyka & Uwe Cantner, 1999. "Classifying Technology Policy from an Evolutionary Perspective," Discussion Paper Series 184, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Richard Nelson & Davide Consoli, 2010. "An evolutionary theory of household consumption behavior," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 20(5), pages 665-687, October.
- Nelson, Richard & Consoli, Davide, 2010. "An Evolutionary Theory of Household Consumption Behavior," MPRA Paper 20197, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Blind, Georg, 2011. "Investigating entrepreneurial spirit with the rule approach: why self-employment is on the decline in Japan," MPRA Paper 66749, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Grebel & Andreas Pyka, 2003. "Agent-based modelling - A methodology for the analysis of qualitative development processes," Discussion Paper Series 251, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Blandine Laperche & Nadine Levratto & Dimitri Uzunidis, 2012. "Crisis, Innovation and Sustainable Development. The Ecological Opportunity," Post-Print hal-01411477, HAL.
- Sandra Silva & Aurora Teixeira, 2009. "On the divergence of evolutionary research paths in the past 50 years: a comprehensive bibliometric account," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 19(5), pages 605-642, October.
- Carsten Herrmann-Pillath, 2012. "Institutions, distributed cognition and agency: rule-following as performative action," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 21-42, March.
- Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten, 2011. "Institutions, distributed cognition and agency: rule-following as performative action," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 157, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Caroline Gerschlager, 2012. "Agents of change," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 413-441, July.
- Safarzyńska, Karolina & Frenken, Koen & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M., 2012. "Evolutionary theorizing and modeling of sustainability transitions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 1011-1024.
- Jason Potts & John Hartley & John Banks & Jean Burgess & Rachel Cobcroft & Stuart Cunningham & Lucy Montgomery, 2008. "Consumer Co-creation and Situated Creativity," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(5), pages 459-474.
- Uwe V. Cantner & Bernd Ebersberger & Horst Hanusch & Jens J. Krüger & Andreas Pyka, 2001. "Empirically Based Simulation: The Case of Twin Peaks in National Income," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 4(3), pages 1-9.
- Ostrom, Elinor & Basurto, Xavier, 2011. "Crafting analytical tools to study institutional change," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(03), pages 317-343, September.
- McCarthy, Ian & Ridgway, Keith & Leseure, Michel & Fieller, Nick, 2000. "Organisational diversity, evolution and cladistic classifications," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 77-95, February. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esi:evopap:2013-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christoph Mengs)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.