No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||18 Dec 2013|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.uni-marburg.de/fb19/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pier-Paolo Saviotti & Andreas Pyka, 2004.
"Economic Development, Variety and Employment,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 55(6), pages 1023-1049.
- Metcalfe, John S. & Foster, John & Ramlogan, Ronnie, 2003.
"Adaptive Economic Growth,"
Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers
30637, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Caroline Gerschlager, 2012. "Agents of change," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 413-441, July.
- Sandra Silva & Aurora Teixeira, 2009. "On the divergence of evolutionary research paths in the past 50 years: a comprehensive bibliometric account," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 19(5), pages 605-642, October.
- Safarzyńska, Karolina & Frenken, Koen & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M., 2012. "Evolutionary theorizing and modeling of sustainability transitions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 1011-1024.
- Beinhocker, Eric D., 2011. "Evolution as computation: integrating self-organization with generalized Darwinism," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(03), pages 393-423, September.
- Carsten Herrmann-Pillath, 2012.
"Institutions, distributed cognition and agency: rule-following as performative action,"
Journal of Economic Methodology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 21-42, March.
- Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten, 2011. "Institutions, distributed cognition and agency: rule-following as performative action," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 157, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Cantner, Uwe & Pyka, Andreas, 2001.
"Classifying technology policy from an evolutionary perspective,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 759-775, May.
- Andreas Pyka & Uwe Cantner, 1999. "Classifying Technology Policy from an Evolutionary Perspective," Discussion Paper Series 184, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Nathalie Lazaric & Vanessa Oltra, 2012. "Sustainable Consumption in an Evolutionary Framework: How to Foster Behavioural Change?," Chapters, in: Crisis, Innovation and Sustainable Development, chapter 3 Edward Elgar.
- Uwe V. Cantner & Bernd Ebersberger & Horst Hanusch & Jens J. Kr�ger & Andreas Pyka, 2001. "Empirically Based Simulation: The Case of Twin Peaks in National Income," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 4(3), pages 9.
- Davis, John B, 2010.
"Neuroeconomics: Constructing Identity,"
Working Papers and Research
2010-08, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics.
- Jason Potts & John Hartley & John Banks & Jean Burgess & Rachel Cobcroft & Stuart Cunningham & Lucy Montgomery, 2008. "Consumer Co-creation and Situated Creativity," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(5), pages 459-474.
- Thomas Grebel & Andreas Pyka, 2003. "Agent-based modelling - A methodology for the analysis of qualitative development processes," Discussion Paper Series 251, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Mirowski, Philip, 2007. "Markets come to bits: Evolution, computation and markomata in economic science," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 209-242, June.
- McCarthy, Ian & Ridgway, Keith & Leseure, Michel & Fieller, Nick, 2000. "Organisational diversity, evolution and cladistic classifications," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 77-95, February.
- Nelson, Richard & Consoli, Davide, 2010.
"An Evolutionary Theory of Household Consumption Behavior,"
20197, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Nelson & Davide Consoli, 2010. "An evolutionary theory of household consumption behavior," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 20(5), pages 665-687, October.
- Paul Windrum & Cecilia Diaz & Despoina Filiou, 2009. "Exploring the relationship between technical and service characteristics," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 567-588, August.
- Ostrom, Elinor & Basurto, Xavier, 2011. "Crafting analytical tools to study institutional change," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(03), pages 317-343, September.
- Saviotti, P. P. & Metcalfe, J. S., 1984. "A theoretical approach to the construction of technological output indicators," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 141-151, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esi:evopap:2013-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christoph Mengs)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.