Evolution as computation: integrating self-organization with generalized Darwinism
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rodrick Wallace, 2013. "A new formal approach to evolutionary processes in socioeconomic systems," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Timothy J. Foxon & Jonathan Köhler & Jonathan Michie & Christine Oughton, 2013. "Towards a new complexity economics for sustainability," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(1), pages 187-208.
- Wäckerle, Manuel, 2013. "On the bottom-up foundations of the banking-macro nexus," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-5, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Kurt Dopfer, 2013. "Evolutionary Economics," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2013-08, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:34:y:2017:i:1:p:46-67 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert, Verónica & Yoguel, Gabriel, 2016. "Complexity paths in neo-Schumpeterian evolutionary economics, structural change and development policies," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 3-14.
- Kurt Dopfer & Jason Potts & Andreas Pyka, 2016. "Upward and downward complementarity: the meso core of evolutionary growth theory," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 753-763, October.
- G. Blind & A. Pyka, 2014. "The rule approach in evolutionary economics: A methodological template for empirical research," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 24(5), pages 1085-1105, November.
- Blind, Georg, 2011. "Investigating entrepreneurial spirit with the rule approach: why self-employment is on the decline in Japan," MPRA Paper 66749, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miguel Vazquez, 2018. "Institutional dynamics in an economy seen as a complex adaptive system," IEFE Working Papers 104, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jinsec:v:7:y:2011:i:03:p:393-423_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JOI .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.