Classifying technology policy from an evolutionary perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Andreas Pyka & Uwe Cantner, 1999. "Classifying Technology Policy from an Evolutionary Perspective," Discussion Paper Series 184, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cantner, Uwe & Pyka, Andreas, 1998. "Absorbing Technological Spillovers: Simulations in an Evolutionary Framework," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(2), pages 369-397, June.
- Justman, Moshe & Teubal, Morris, 1995. "Technological infrastructure policy (TIP): Creating capabilities and building markets," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 259-281, March.
- Dosi, Giovanni & Nelson, Richard R, 1994. "An Introduction to Evolutionary Theories in Economics," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 153-172, September.
- Eliasson, Gunnar, 1988. "The Firm as a Competent Team," Working Paper Series 207, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised Feb 1990.
- Cowan, Robin & Foray, Dominique, 1997. "The Economics of Codification and the Diffusion of Knowledge," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(3), pages 595-622, September.
- Allen, Robert C., 1983. "Collective invention," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Eliasson, Gunnar, 1990. "The firm as a competent team," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 275-298, June.
- Tassey, Gregory, 1991. "The functions of technology infrastructure in a competitive economy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 345-361, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lambert Koch & Marc Grünhagen, 2009. "The value of delays: market- and policy-induced adjustment processes as a motivating factor in dynamic entrepreneurship," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 19(5), pages 701-724, October.
- Andreas Pyka, 2014.
"Avoiding evolutionary inefficiencies in innovation networks,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(3), pages 265-279, September.
- Pyka, Andreas, 2011. "Avoiding evolutionary inefficiencies in innovation networks," FZID Discussion Papers 35-2011, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Robert, Verónica & Yoguel, Gabriel, 2016. "Complexity paths in neo-Schumpeterian evolutionary economics, structural change and development policies," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 3-14.
- Rogge, Karoline S. & Reichardt, Kristin, 2016. "Policy mixes for sustainability transitions: An extended concept and framework for analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(8), pages 1620-1635.
- Uwe Cantner & Simone Vannuccini, 2012. "A New View of General Purpose Technologies," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-054, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Yu, Jiang & Zhang, Yue & Gao, Ping, 2012. "Examining China's technology policies for wireless broadband infrastructure," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 847-857.
- Andreas Pyka & Uwe Cantner & Alfred Greiner & Thomas Kuhn (ed.), 2009. "Recent Advances in Neo-Schumpeterian Economics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12982, April.
- Mariana Mazzucato, 2015. "From Market Fixing to Market-Creating: A New Framework for Economic Policy," SPRU Working Paper Series 2015-25, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Autio, Erkko & Kanninen, Sami & Gustafsson, Robin, 2008. "First- and second-order additionality and learning outcomes in collaborative R&D programs," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 59-76, February.
- Christian Schubert, 2012.
"Is novelty always a good thing? Towards an evolutionary welfare economics,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 585-619, July.
- Christian Schubert, 2009. "Is Novelty always a good thing? Towards an Evolutionary Welfare Economics," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2009-03, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:12:p:2253-:d:121843 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Kyungpyo & Lee, Sungjoo, 2013. "Patterns of technological innovation and evolution in the energy sector: A patent-based approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 415-432.
- Carlsson , Bo, 2016. "Industrial Dynamics: A Review of the Literature 1990-2009," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/3, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Kurt Dopfer, 2013. "Evolutionary Economics," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2013-08, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Knockaert, Mirjam & Spithoven, André & Clarysse, Bart, 2014. "The impact of technology intermediaries on firm cognitive capacity additionality," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 376-387.
- Mariana Mazzucato & Douglas K Robinson, 2016. "Lost in space? NASA and the changing publicprivate eco-system in space," SPRU Working Paper Series 2016-20, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M., 2008. "Optimal diversity: Increasing returns versus recombinant innovation," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 68(3-4), pages 565-580, December.
- repec:oup:oxford:v:33:y:2017:i:1:p:24-48. is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:oup:scippl:v:44:y:2017:i:5:p:620-630. is not listed on IDEAS
- Rogge, Karoline S. & Reichardt, Kristin, 2013. "Towards a more comprehensive policy mix conceptualization for environmental technological change: A literature synthesis," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S3/2013, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Bodas Freitas, Isabel Maria & von Tunzelmann, Nick, 2008. "Mapping public support for innovation: A comparison of policy alignment in the UK and France," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 1446-1464, October.
- Isabel Maria Freitas Bodas & Nick Von Tunzelmann, 2008. "Mapping public support for innovation: a comparison of policy alignment in the UK and France," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01487464, HAL.
- Jeroen Bergh & Giorgos Kallis, 2013. "A survey of evolutionary policy: normative and positive dimensions," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 281-303, October.
- Kurt Dopfer, 2012. "The origins of meso economics," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 133-160, January.
- Kurt Dopfer, 2011.
"Economics in a Cultural Key: Complexity and Evolution Revisited,"
Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Recent Economic Methodology, chapter 14
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Geoffrey M. Hodgson, 2010. "A Philosophical Perspective on Contemporary Evolutionary Economics," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2010-01, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
More about this item
- O39 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:30:y:2001:i:5:p:759-775. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .