Report NEP-EVO-2013-12-29This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kurt Dopfer, 2013. "Evolutionary Economics," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2013-08, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Ola Andersson & Håkan J. Holm & Jean-Robert Tyran & Erik Wengström, 2013. "Risk aversion relates to cognitive ability: Fact or Fiction?," Discussion Papers 13-10, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Florian Ederer & Alexander Stremitzer, 2013. "Promises and Expectations," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1931, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Apr 2015.
- S., Sanchez Pages & E., Tureigano, 2013. "Two Studies on the Interplay between Social Preferences and Individual Biological Features," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-46, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- John Duffy & Te Bao, 2013. "Adaptive vs. Eductive Learning: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 518, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2013.
- Ulrich Witt, 2013. "The Future of Evolutionary Economics: Why Modalities Matter," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2013-09, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Ulrik H. Nielsen & Jean-Robert Tyran & Erik Wengström, 2013. "Second Thoughts on Free Riding," Discussion Papers 13-08, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Daniela Grieco & Marco Faillo & Luca Zarri, 2013. "Top Contributors as Punishers," Working Papers 24/2013, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Sanjit Dhami & Ali al-Nowaihi, 2013. "Evidential equilibria: Heuristics and biases in static games," Discussion Papers in Economics 13/25, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Masao Ogaki & Fumio Ohtake & Akiko Kamesaka & Kohei Kubota, 2013. "Cultures, Worldviews, and Intergenerational Altruism," 2013 Meeting Papers 690, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Dorian Jullien, 2013. "Asian Disease-type of Framing of Outcomes as an Historical Curiosity," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-47, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Munoz-Reyes, J. A. & Pita, M. & Arjona, M. & Sanchez-Pages, S. & Turiegano, E., 2013. "Who is the fairest of them all? The independent effect of attractive features and self-perceived attractiveness on cooperation among women," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-70, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Strulik, Holger, 2013. "Limited self-control and long-run growth," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 181, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Diasakos, Theodoros M, 2013. "Complexity and Bounded Rationality in Individual Decision Problemsing," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-93, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).