Inside the capitalist firm: An evolutionary theory of the principal agent-relation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cagatay Telli & Ebru Voyvoda & Erinc Yeldan, 2008. "Macroeconomics of twin-targeting in Turkey: analytics of a financial computable general equilibrium model," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(2), pages 227-242.
- Taylor, John B., 1993. "Discretion versus policy rules in practice," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 195-214, December.
More about this item
KeywordsPrincipal Agent Relation; Firm Behaviour; Evolutionary Economics; Transaction Costs; Conflict Management;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2013-12-29 (Business Economics)
- NEP-HME-2013-12-29 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2013-12-29 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pot:pestud:01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marco Winkler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pvpotde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .