Report NEP-BEC-2013-12-29This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Baldwin, John R. & Liu, Huju & Wang, Weimin, 2013. "Firm Dynamics: Firm Entry and Exit in the Canadian Provinces, 2000 to 2009," The Canadian Economy in Transition 2013030e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis Division.
- Lafrance, Amelie, 2013. "Firm Size and the Risk/Return Trade-off," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2013087e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Julieta Caunedo, 2013. "Industry Dynamics, Investment and Business Cycles," 2013 Meeting Papers 1078, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Navaretti , Giorgio Barba & Castellani , Davide & Pieri , Fabio, 2013. "Age and firm growth. Evidence from three European countries," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/41, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Andreas Hildenbrand & Mihael Duran, 2013. "The Role of Managerial Work in Market Performance: A Monopoly Model with Team Production," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201353, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Malcolm Dunn, 2013. "Inside the capitalist firm: An evolutionary theory of the principal agent-relation," Potsdam Economic Studies 01, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Le Pape, Nicolas & Zhao, Kai, 2013. "Horizontal mergers and uncertainty," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-62, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Tavassoli, Sam, 2013. "Innovation Determinants over Industry Life Cycle," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/42, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Matthew Beacham & Bipasa Datta, 2013. "Who Becomes the Winner? Effects of Venture Capital on Firmsâ€™ Innovative Incentives - A Theoretical Investigation," Discussion Papers 13/33, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Julie Bower & Howard Cox, 2013. "Merger regulation, firms, and the co-evolutionary process: An empirical study of internationalisation in the UK alcoholic beverages industry 1985-2005," Working Papers 48, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Backman, Mikaela & Karlsson, Charlie, 2013. "Exploration of Wisdom Ages: Firm survival," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 339, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Kvaløy, Ola & Nieken, Petra & Schöttner, Anja, 2013. "Hidden Benefits of Reward: A Field Experiment on Motivation and Monetary Incentives," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 451, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Steffen Elstner & Ruediger Bachmann, 2013. "Firms' Optimism and Pessimism," 2013 Meeting Papers 623, Society for Economic Dynamics.