Authenticity renewal – institutions, innovation systems, and Cognac evolution (when the rules of the game don’t change)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jerker Moodysson & Elena Zukauskaite, 2014.
"Institutional Conditions and Innovation Systems: On the Impact of Regional Policy on Firms in Different Sectors,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(1), pages 127-138, January.
- Moodysson, Jerker & Zukauskaite, Elena, 2012. "Institutional conditions and innovation systems: on the impact of regional policy on firms in different sectors," Papers in Innovation Studies 2011/13, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Markku Sotarauta & Riina Pulkkinen, 2011. "Institutional entrepreneurship for knowledge regions: in search of a fresh set of questions for regional innovation studies," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 29(1), pages 96-112, February.
- Markku Sotarauta & Riina Pulkkinen, 2011.
"Institutional entrepreneurship for knowledge regions: in search of a fresh set of questions for regional innovation studies,"
Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 29(1), pages 96-112, February.
- Markku Sotarauta & Riina Pulkkinen, 2011. "Institutional Entrepreneurship for Knowledge Regions: In Search of a Fresh Set of Questions for Regional Innovation Studies," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 29(1), pages 96-112, February.
- Bergek, Anna & Jacobsson, Staffan & Carlsson, Bo & Lindmark, Sven & Rickne, Annika, 2008. "Analyzing the functional dynamics of technological innovation systems: A scheme of analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 407-429, April.
- Andrea Morrison & Roberta Rabellotti, 2008. "Knowledge and Information Networks in an Italian Wine Cluster," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(7), pages 983-1006, August.
More about this item
Keywordsinstitutions; innovation; new entrants; regional innovation systems; entrepreneurship;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2013-12-29 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-GEO-2013-12-29 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2013-12-29 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:lucirc:2013_036. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Torben Schubert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/circlse.html .