Report NEP-ENT-2013-12-29This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leyden, Dennis P. & Link, Albert N. & Siegel, Donald S., 2013. "A Theoretical Analysis of the Role of Social Networks in Entrepreneurship," Working Papers 13-22, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Cantner, Uwe & Michael, Stuetzer, 2013. "Knowledge and innovative entrepreneurship - social capital and individual capacities," MPRA Paper 52482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefano Corradin, 2013. "House Prices, Household Leverage, and Entrepreneurship," 2013 Meeting Papers 631, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Backman, Mikaela & Karlsson, Charlie, 2013. "Determinants of entrepreneurship. Is it all about the individual or the region?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 338, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Gabriela Calderon & Jesse M. Cunha & Giacomo De Giorgi, 2013. "Business Literacy and Development: Evidence from a Randomized Controlled Trial in Rural Mexico," NBER Working Papers 19740, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hombert, Johan & Schoar, Antoinette & Sraer, David Alexandre & Thesmar, David, 2013. "Can Unemployment Insurance Spur Entrepreneurial Activity? Evidence from France," Les Cahiers de Recherche 1020, HEC Paris.
- Anna Klabunde, 2013. "How Much Should an Investor Trust the Startup Entrepreneur? - A Network Model," Ruhr Economic Papers 0450, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Matthew Beacham & Bipasa Datta, 2013. "Who Becomes the Winner? Effects of Venture Capital on Firmsâ€™ Innovative Incentives - A Theoretical Investigation," Discussion Papers 13/33, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Lafrance, Amelie, 2013. "Firm Size and the Risk/Return Trade-off," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2013087e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Feng, Xunan & Johansson, Anders C. & Zhang, Tianyu, 2013. "Mixing Business with Politics: Political Participation by Entrepreneurs in China," Stockholm School of Economics Asia Working Paper Series 2013-28, Stockholm China Economic Research Institute, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Backman, Mikaela & Karlsson, Charlie, 2013. "Exploration of Wisdom Ages: Firm survival," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 339, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Navaretti , Giorgio Barba & Castellani , Davide & Pieri , Fabio, 2013. "Age and firm growth. Evidence from three European countries," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/41, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Moodysson , Jerker & Sack , Lionel, 2013. "Authenticity renewal – institutions, innovation systems, and Cognac evolution (when the rules of the game don’t change)," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/36, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Tavassoli, Sam, 2013. "Innovation Determinants over Industry Life Cycle," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/42, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Liu, Huju & Wang, Weimin & Baldwin, John R., 2013. "Firm Dynamics: Firm Entry and Exit in the Canadian Provinces, 2000 to 2009," The Canadian Economy in Transition 2013030e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis.
- Andrea Pontiggia & Tiziano Vescovi, 2013. "When Size Does Matter. Trends of SMEs Internationalization Strategies in Chinese Economy," Working Papers 28, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Schneck, Stefan & May-Strobl, Eva, 2013. "Wohlstandseffekte des Gründungsgeschehens," IfM-Materialien 223, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.