When Size Does Matter. Trends of SMEs Internationalization Strategies in Chinese Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Farok J Contractor & Sumit K Kundu & Chin-Chun Hsu, 2003. "A three-stage theory of international expansion: the link between multinationality and performance in the service sector," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 34(1), pages 5-18, January.
- Knight, Gary A., 2001. "Entrepreneurship and strategy in the international SME," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 155-171.
- Liu, Xiaohui & Buck, Trevor, 2007. "Innovation performance and channels for international technology spillovers: Evidence from Chinese high-tech industries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 355-366, April.
- Ram Mudambi & Pietro Navarra, 2004. "Is knowledge power? Knowledge flows, subsidiary power and rent-seeking within MNCs," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 35(5), pages 385-406, September.
- Contractor, Farok J. & Kumar, Vikas & Kundu, Sumit K., 2007. "Nature of the relationship between international expansion and performance: The case of emerging market firms," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 401-417, December.
- Zhou, Lianxi, 2007. "The effects of entrepreneurial proclivity and foreign market knowledge on early internationalization," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 281-293, September.
- Luo, Yadong & Sun, Jinyun & Wang, Stephanie Lu, 2011. "Comparative strategic management: An emergent field in international management," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 190-200, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Šárka Zapletalová, 2016. "Competitive Strategies: A New Perspective on the Internationalization of the Czech Enterprises," Working Papers 0035, Silesian University, School of Business Administration.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Management; Emerging Economies and Markets; International Marketing Strategies; Small and Medium Enterprises.;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F63 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Economic Development
- M16 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - International Business Administration
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2013-12-29 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2013-12-29 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INT-2013-12-29 (International Trade)
- NEP-TRA-2013-12-29 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vnm:wpdman:64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marco LiCalzi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mdvenit.html .