Report NEP-TRA-2013-12-29This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Grosfeld, Irena & Zhuravskaya, Ekaterina, 2013. "Persistent effects of empires: Evidence from the partitions of Poland," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1311, CEPREMAP.
- Hartmut Lehmann & Anzelika Zaiceva, 2013. "Informal Employment in Russia: Definitions, Incidence, Determinants and Labour Market Segmentation," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1098, OECD Publishing.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Svejnar, Jan & Terrell, Katherine, 2013. "When Does FDI Have Positive Spillovers? Evidence from 17 Transition Market Economies," IZA Discussion Papers 7824, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Rokicki, Bartlomiej, 2013. "The Polish Wage Curve: Micro Panel Data Analysis Based on the Polish Labor Force Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 7812, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Koman, Matjaž & Lakičević, Milan & Prašnikar, Janez & Svejnar, Jan, 2013. "Asset Stripping, Rule of Law and Firm Survival: The Hoff-Stiglitz Model and Mass Privatization in Montenegro," IZA Discussion Papers 7821, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fang, Tony & Lin, Carl, 2013. "Minimum Wages and Employment in China," IZA Discussion Papers 7813, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michał Brzeziński, 2013. "Parametric modelling of income distribution in Central and Eastern Europe," Working Papers 2013-31, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Andrievskaya, Irina & Semenova , Maria, 2013. "Market discipline and the Russian interbank market," BOFIT Discussion Papers 29/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Simon Alder & Lin Shao & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2013. "Economic reforms and industrial policy in a panel of Chinese cities," UBSCENTER - Working Papers 005, UBS International Center of Economics in Society - Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Alisher Akhmedjonov & Irina N. Il’ina & Carol S. Leonard & Zafar Nazarov & Evgenij E. Plisetskij & Elena S. Vakulenko, 2013. "Russia’s regions: governance and Well-being, 2000-2008," HSE Working papers WP BRP 42/EC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Andrea Pontiggia & Lala Hu & Marco Savorgnan, 2013. "ChinaÕs Human Resources Development: Recent Evolution and Implications for the Global Market," Working Papers 29, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Matthias Weitzel & Tao Ma, 2013. "Emissions embodied in Chinese exports taking into account the special export structure of China," Kiel Working Papers 1885, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Blinov, Sergey, 2013.
"Влияние Центрального Банка На Замедление Экономики России
[The role of the Central Bank in the economic slow-down in Russia]," MPRA Paper 52471, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Feng, Xunan & Johansson, Anders C. & Zhang, Tianyu, 2013. "Mixing Business with Politics: Political Participation by Entrepreneurs in China," Stockholm School of Economics Asia Working Paper Series 2013-28, Stockholm China Economic Research Institute, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Dreger, Christian & Wang, Tongsan & Zhang, Yanqun, 2013. "Understanding Chinese consumption: The impact of hukou," Discussion Papers 343, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Pasquale Foresti & Ugo Marani & Giuseppe Piroli, 2013. "Macroeconomic Dynamics in Four Selected New Member States of the EU," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2013/14, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Andrea Pontiggia & Tiziano Vescovi, 2013. "When Size Does Matter. Trends of SMEs Internationalization Strategies in Chinese Economy," Working Papers 28, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Nie, Huihua & Zhao, Huainan, 2013. "Leverage and Employee Death: Evidence from China’s Coalmining Industry," MPRA Paper 52343, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roubaud, François & Nordman, Christophe Jalil & Nguyen, Huu Chi, 2013. "Who Suffers the Penalty? A Panel Data Analysis of Earnings Gaps in Vietnam," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/12321, Paris Dauphine University.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2013073 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Natalia Kyui, 2013. "Expansion of Higher Education, Employment and Wages: Evidence from the Russian Transition," Staff Working Papers 13-45, Bank of Canada.
- Krupkina, Anna & Ponomarenko , Alexey, 2013. "Money demand models for Russia: A sectoral approach," BOFIT Discussion Papers 31/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Sylwester Kozak, 2013. "Consolidation of the banking sector in Poland in 1989-2013 in comparison with the structural changes of the banking sector in the USA and the EU," National Bank of Poland Working Papers 166, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Stefanescu, Razvan & Dumitriu, Ramona, 2013. "MOY effects in returns and in volatilities of the Romanian capital market," MPRA Paper 52474, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Oct 2013.
- Georgy Idrisov & Sergey Sinelnikov-Murylev, 2013. "Budget Policy and Economic Growth," Working Papers 0076, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Nadia Chernenko, 2013. "Market power issues in the reformed Russian electricity supply industry," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1358, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Nakamura , Yasushi, 2013. "Soviet foreign trade and the money supply," BOFIT Discussion Papers 30/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Dumitriu, Ramona & Stefanescu, Razvan, 2013. "External debt management in Romania," MPRA Paper 52475, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Sep 2013.