Russia’s regions: governance and Well-being, 2000-2008
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Walter Bossert & Arkadii Slinko, 2006.
"Relative uncertainty aversion and additively representable set rankings,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 2(2), pages 105-122.
- BOSSERT, Walter & SLINKO, Arkadii, 2004. "Relative Uncertainty Aversion and Additively Representable Set Rankings," Cahiers de recherche 16-2004, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Jens K. Perret, 2011. "On the importance of growth spillovers and regional clustering in the Russian Federation?," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp11001, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Ahrend, Rüdiger, 2012.
"Understanding Russian regions’ economic performance during periods of decline and growth—An extreme bound analysis approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 426-443.
- Rudiger Ahrend, 2008. "Understanding Russian Regions' Economic Performance during Periods of Decline and Growth: An Extreme-bound Analysis Approach," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 644, OECD Publishing.
- Berkowitz, Daniel & DeJong, David N., 2003. "Policy reform and growth in post-Soviet Russia," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 337-352, April.
- Alisher Akhmedjonov & Marco Chi Keung Lau & Berna Balcı İzgi, 2013. "New evidence of regional income divergence in post-reform Russia," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(18), pages 2675-2682, June.
- Lavrov, Aleksei & Litwack, John & Sutherland, Douglas, 2001. "Fiscal federalist relations in Russia: a case for subnational autonomy," MPRA Paper 26537, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Konstantin Gluschenko, 2010. "Anatomy of Russia's market segmentation," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 18(1), pages 27-58, January.
- Popov, Vladimir, 2001. "Reform Strategies and Economic Performance of Russia's Regions," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 865-886, May.
- Jorge Martinez-Vasquez & Jameson Boex, 2001. "Russia's Transition to a New Federalism," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15248, March.
- Ksenia Yudaeva & Maria Gorban & Vladimir Popov, 2004. "Down and up the stairs: paradoxes of Russian economic growth," Chapters,in: The Economic Prospects of the CIS, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Aron, Janine, 2000. "Growth and Institutions: A Review of the Evidence," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 15(1), pages 99-135, February.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Andrey Timofeev & Jameson Boex, 2006. "Reforming Regional-Local Finance in Russia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6925, March.
- Berkowitz, Daniel & DeJong, David N., 2003. "Regional integration: an empirical assessment of Russia," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 541-559, May.
- Lev Freinkman & Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Ulrich ThieÃen, 2011. "Incentive Effects of Fiscal Equalization," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(2), pages 5-29, March.
- Granville, Brigitte & Leonard, Carol S., 2010. "Do Informal Institutions Matter for Technological Change in Russia? The Impact of Communist Norms and Conventions, 1998-2004," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 155-169, February.
- Sergei Guriev & Elena Vakulenko, 2012. "Convergence between Russian regions," Working Papers w0180, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Freinkman, Lev & Plekhanov, Alexander, 2009. "Fiscal Decentralization in Rentier Regions: Evidence from Russia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 503-512, February.
- Laura Solanko, 2008. "Unequal fortunes: a note on income convergence across Russian regions," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 287-301.
- Daniel Berkowitz & David N. DeJong, 2005. "Entrepreneurship and Post-socialist Growth," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 67(1), pages 25-46, February.
- Konstantin Gluschenko, 2003.
"Market integration in Russia during the transformation years,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 11(3), pages 411-434, September.
- Gluschenko, Konstantin, 2002. "Market Integration in Russia During the Transformation Years," Economics Series 116, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- repec:taf:applec:45:y:2013:i:18:p:2675-2682 is not listed on IDEAS
- Harry Seldadyo & Emmanuel Pandu Nugroho & Jakob de Haan, 2007. "Governance and Growth Revisited," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(2), pages 279-290, May.
- Lev Freinkman & Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Ulrich Thießen, 2009. "Incentive Effects of Fiscal Equalization: Has Russian Style Improved?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 912, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Israel Marques & Eugenia Nazrullaeva & Andrei Yakovlev, 2011. "From Competition to Dominance: Political Determinations of Federal Transfers in Russian Federation," HSE Working papers WP BRP 12/EC/2011, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsgovernance; Russian regions; well-being; economy; Russia; investment; investment risk; mortality; public health; labor market;
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2013-12-29 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CWA-2013-12-29 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-HAP-2013-12-29 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-TRA-2013-12-29 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:42/ec/2013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Victoria Elkina) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Victoria Elkina to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.