Russia's Transition to a New Federalism
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Philippe Le Houerou & Michal Rutkowski, 1996. "Federal Transfers in Russia: Their Impact on Regional Revenues and Incomes," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 38(2-3), pages 21-44, September.
- Treisman, Daniel, 1996. "The Politics of Intergovernmental Transfers in Post-Soviet Russia," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(03), pages 299-335, July.
- Polishchuk, Leonid, 1996. "Russian Federalism: Economic Reform and Political Behavior," Working Papers 972, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- repec:taf:ceasxx:v:48:y:1996:i:3:p:367-392 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Jameson Boex, 1997. "A Methodological Note on the Reform of Equalization Transfers in the Russian Federation," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper9702, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks and Banking Reform Urban Development - Urban Economics Governance - National Governance Urban Development - Municipal Financial Management Public Sector Economics and Finance Finance and Financial Sector Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:15248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .