Reform Strategies and Economic Performance of Russia's Regions
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Daniel Berkowitz & David N. DeJong, 1998.
"Accounting for Growth in Post-Soviet Russia,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
127, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Vladimir Popov, 2000. "Shock Therapy Versus Gradualism: The End Of The Debate (Explaining The Magnitude Of Transformational Recession)," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 42(1), pages 1-57, April.
- Vladimir Mau & Vadim Stupin, 1997. "The political economy of Russian regionalism," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 5-25.
- Berta Heybey & Peter Murrell, 1999. "The relationship between economic growth and the speed of liberalization during transition," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 121-137.
- Campos, Nauro F., 2000.
"Back to the future: The growth prospects of transition economies reconsidered,"
ZEI Working Papers
B 13-2000, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Campos, Nauro F, 2000. "Back to the Future: the Growth Prospects of Transition Economies Reconsidered," CEPR Discussion Papers 2654, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nauro F. Campos, 1999. "Back to the Future: The Growth Prospects of Transition Economies Reconsidered," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp146, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Nauro Campos, 1999. "Back to the Future: The Growth Prospects of Transition Economies Reconsidered," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 229, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Berkowitz, Daniel & DeJong, David N., 1999.
"Russia's internal border,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 633-649, September.
- Treisman, Daniel, 1998. "Fiscal Redistribution in a Fragile Federation: Moscow and the Regions in 1994," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(01), pages 185-222, January.
- Vladimir Popov, 1998. "Will Russia achieve fast economic growth?," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 421-449.
- Treisman, Daniel, 1996. "The Politics of Intergovernmental Transfers in Post-Soviet Russia," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(03), pages 299-335, July.
- Krueger, Gary & Ciolko, Marek, 1998. "A Note on Initial Conditions and Liberalization during Transition," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 718-734, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:29:y:2001:i:5:p:865-886. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.