Relative Uncertainty Aversion and Additively Representable Set Rankings
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Walter Bossert & Arkadii Slinko, 2006. "Relative uncertainty aversion and additively representable set rankings," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 2(2), pages 105-122.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barbera, S. & Bossert, W. & Pattanaik, P.K., 2001. "Ranking Sets of Objects," Cahiers de recherche 2001-02, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José Alcantud & Ritxar Arlegi, 2008.
"Ranking sets additively in decisional contexts: an axiomatic characterization,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 64(2), pages 147-171, March.
- Ritxar Arlegi & José C. R. Alcantud, 2006. "Ranking Sets Additively in Decisional Contexts: An Axiomatic Characterization," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 0610, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Crès, Hervé & Gilboa, Itzhak & Vieille, Nicolas, 2011.
"Aggregation of multiple prior opinions,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 146(6), pages 2563-2582.
- Hervé Crès & Itzhak Gilboa & Nicolas Vieille, 2011. "Aggregation of multiple prior opinions," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompq, Sciences Po.
- Hervé Crès & Itzhak Gilboa & Nicolas Vieille, 2011. "Aggregation of multiple prior opinions," Post-Print hal-00656618, HAL.
- Hervé Crès & Itzhak Gilboa, & Nicolas Vieille, 2011. "Aggregation of multiple prior opinions," Post-Print hal-01024224, HAL.
- Murat Sertel & Arkadii Slinko, 2007. "Ranking committees, income streams or multisets," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 30(2), pages 265-287, February.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompqllr09iepso50rh is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordschoice under complete uncertainty; uncertainty aversion; additive representability;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtl:montec:16-2004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sharon BREWER). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdmtlca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.