The Walrasian Distribution of Opportunity Sets: An Axiomatic Characterization
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tadenuma, Koichi & Xu, Yongsheng, 2010. "The Walrasian Distribution of Opportunity Sets : An Axiomatic Characterization," CCES Discussion Paper Series 39, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Tadenuma, Koichi & Xu, Yongsheng, 2010. "The Walrasian Distribution of Opportunity Sets : An Axiomatic Characterization," Discussion Papers 2010-16, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barbera, S. & Bossert, W. & Pattanaik, P.K., 2001. "Ranking Sets of Objects," Cahiers de recherche 2001-02, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tadenuma, Koichi & Xu, Yongsheng, 2012. "Extensions of the Fundamental Welfare Theorems in a Non-welfaristic Framework," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 53(1), pages 107-120, June.
More about this item
Keywordsdistribution of opportunity sets; market economy; Walrasian distribution; axiomatic characterization;
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
- P00 - Economic Systems - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-26 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hst:ghsdps:gd10-158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tatsuji Makino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehitjp.html .