Extensions of the Fundamental Welfare Theorems in a Non-welfaristic Framework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tadenuma, Koichi & Xu, Yongsheng, 2010.
"The Walrasian Distribution of Opportunity Sets : An Axiomatic Characterization,"
2010-16, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Koichi Tadenuma & Yongsheng Xu, 2010. "The Walrasian Distribution of Opportunity Sets: An Axiomatic Characterization," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd10-158, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Tadenuma, Koichi & Xu, Yongsheng, 2010. "The Walrasian Distribution of Opportunity Sets : An Axiomatic Characterization," CCES Discussion Paper Series 39, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Gravel, N. & Laslier, J.F. & Trannoy, A., 1996. "Individual Freedom of Choice in a Social Setting," Papers 9625, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
More about this item
Keywordsfundamental welfare theorems; market mechanism; freedom; opportunity set; Pareto optimality;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:hitjec:v:53:y:2012:i:1:p:107-120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fehitjp.html .