The Walrasian Distribution of Opportunity Sets : An Axiomatic Characterization
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tadenuma, Koichi & Xu, Yongsheng, 2010. "The Walrasian Distribution of Opportunity Sets : An Axiomatic Characterization," CCES Discussion Paper Series 39, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Koichi Tadenuma & Yongsheng Xu, 2010. "The Walrasian Distribution of Opportunity Sets: An Axiomatic Characterization," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd10-158, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barbera, S. & Bossert, W. & Pattanaik, P.K., 2001. "Ranking Sets of Objects," Cahiers de recherche 2001-02, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tadenuma, Koichi & Xu, Yongsheng, 2012. "Extensions of the Fundamental Welfare Theorems in a Non-welfaristic Framework," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 53(1), pages 107-120, June.
More about this item
Keywordsdistribution of opportunity sets; market economy; Walrasian distribution; axiomatic characterization;
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
- P00 - Economic Systems - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:econdp:2010-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fehitjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.