Russian Fiscal Federalism: Impact of Political and Fiscal (De)centralization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Qian, Yingyi & Roland, Gerard, 1998. "Federalism and the Soft Budget Constraint," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(5), pages 1143-1162, December.
- Migara O. De Silva & Galina Kurlyandskaya & Elena Andreeva & Natalia Golovanova, 2009. "Intergovernmental Reforms in the Russian Federation : One Step Forward, Two Steps Back?," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2668, April.
- Martinez-Vazquez, Jorge & Timofeev, Andrey, 2008.
"Regional-local dimension of Russia's fiscal equalization,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 157-176, March.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Andrey Timofeev, 2006. "Regional-Local Dimension of Russia's Fiscal Equalization," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0616, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Alexeev, Michael & Kurlyandskaya, Galina, 2003. "Fiscal federalism and incentives in a Russian region," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 20-33, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:rujoec:v:3:y:2017:i:4:p:425-444 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:regstd:v:50:y:2016:i:11:p:1849-1862 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexeev, Michael & Mamedov, Arseny & Fomina, Evgenia & Deryugin, Alexander, 2017. "Influence of the Main Characteristics of Interbudgetary Relations on the Indicators of Economic Development of the Subjects of the Russian Federation," Working Papers 031717, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Markus Eller & Jarko Fidrmuc & Zuzana Fungáčová, 2016.
"Fiscal Policy and Regional Output Volatility: Evidence from Russia,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(11), pages 1849-1862, November.
- Eller, Markus & Fidrmuc, Jarko & Fungáčová, Zuzana, 2013. "Fiscal policy and regional output volatility : Evidence from Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 13/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Carol S. Leonard & Zafar Nazarov & Elena S. Vakulenko, 2016. "The impact of sub-national institutions," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 24(3), pages 421-446, July.
More about this item
Keywordsexpenditures; intergovernmental fiscal relations; political centralization; Russian regions; tax revenues; transfers;
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H73 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Interjurisdictional Differentials and Their Effects
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2013-04-13 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-PBE-2013-04-13 (Public Economics)
- NEP-POL-2013-04-13 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2013-04-13 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:9356. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.