Intergovernmental Reforms in the Russian Federation : One Step Forward, Two Steps Back?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhuravskaya, Ekaterina V., 2000.
"Incentives to provide local public goods: fiscal federalism, Russian style,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 337-368, June.
- Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2000. "Incentives to provide local public goods: fiscal federalism, Russian style," Working Papers w0001, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Zhuravskaya Ekatherina, 2000. "Incentives to Provide Local Public Goods: Fiscal Federalism, Russian Style," EERC Working Paper Series 99-15e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Evgeny Yakovlev & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2005. "State Capture: From Yeltsin to Putin," Working Papers w0052, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Shahid Yusuf & Angus Deaton & Kemal Dervis & William Easterly & Takatoshi Ito & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2009. "Development Economics through the Decades," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2586, June.
- Weingast, Barry R, 1995. "The Economic Role of Political Institutions: Market-Preserving Federalism and Economic Development," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(1), pages 1-31, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:rujoec:v:3:y:2017:i:4:p:425-444 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leppänen, Simo & Solanko, Laura & Kosonen, Riitta, 2015. "Could climate change affect government expenditures? Early evidence from the Russian regions," BOFIT Discussion Papers 27/2015, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- repec:kap:enreec:v:67:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10640-015-9977-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Sokolov, Vladimir & Solanko, Laura, 2016.
"Political influence, firm performance and survival,"
BOFIT Discussion Papers
20/2016, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Vladimir Sokolov & Laura Solanko, 2017. "Political Influence, Firm Performance and Survival," HSE Working papers WP BRP 60/FE/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Oding, Nina & Savulkin, Lev & Yushkov, Andrey, 2016. "Fiscal Federalism in Russia through the Lens of Government Programs Implementation," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 4, pages 93-114, August.
- Richard M. Bird, 2012.
"Subnational Taxation in Large Emerging Countries: BRIC Plus One,"
International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU
paper1201, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Richard M. Bird, 2012. "Subnational Taxation in Large Emerging Countries: BRIC Plus One," IMFG Papers 06, University of Toronto, Institute on Municipal Finance and Governance.
- Elena Jarocinska, 2014. "Institutions of the Russian fiscal federalism: 20 years of evolution," CASE Network E-briefs 2, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Alexeev, Michael & Weber, Shlomo, 2013. "Russian Fiscal Federalism: Impact of Political and Fiscal (De)centralization," CEPR Discussion Papers 9356, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Irina Sinitsina, 2011. "Public Expenditures on Education and Health in Russian Federation before and during the Global Crisis," CASE Network Reports 0103, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- World Bank, 2011. "Russian federation : Social Expenditure and Fiscal Federalism in Russia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2735, The World Bank.
- repec:nos:vgmu00:2017:i:5:p:38-59 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rujoec:v:1:y:2015:i:4:p:404-418 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPublic Sector Economics and Finance Urban Development - Municipal Financial Management Finance and Financial Sector Development - Banks & Banking Reform Finance and Financial Sector Development - Debt Markets Intergovernmental Fiscal Relations and Local Finance Management Public Sector Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:2668. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .