Russian federation : Social Expenditure and Fiscal Federalism in Russia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leopold Simar & Paul Wilson, 2000.
"A general methodology for bootstrapping in non-parametric frontier models,"
Journal of Applied Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(6), pages 779-802.
- Simar, L. & Wilson, P.W., 1998. "A General Methodology for Bootstrapping in Nonparametric Frontier Models," Papers 9811, Catholique de Louvain - Institut de statistique.
- Patricio V. Marquez & Anthony G. Bliss, 2010. "Dangerous Roads : Russia’s Safety Challenge," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10172, The World Bank.
- Ulrike Mandl & Adriaan Dierx & Fabienne Ilzkovitz, 2008. "The effectiveness and efficiency of public spending," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 301, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Patricio V. Marquez & Nadezhda Lebedeva, 2010. "Restructuring Regional Health Systems In Russia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10149, The World Bank.
- William Tompson, 2007. "Healthcare Reform in Russia: Problems and Prospects," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 538, OECD Publishing.
- Victoria Gunnarsson & Sergio Lugaresi & Marijn Verhoeven, 2007. "The Health Sector in the Slovak Republic; Efficiency and Reform," IMF Working Papers 07/226, International Monetary Fund.
- Martinez-Vazquez, Jorge & McNab, Robert M., 2003.
"Fiscal Decentralization and Economic Growth,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 1597-1616, September.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Robert McNab, 2001. "Fiscal Decentralization and Economic Growth," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0101, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- António Afonso & Ludger Schuknecht & Vito Tanzi, 2005.
"Public sector efficiency: An international comparison,"
Springer, vol. 123(3), pages 321-347, June.
- Schuknecht, Ludger & Tanzi, Vito & Afonso, António, 2003. "Public sector efficiency: an international comparison," Working Paper Series 242, European Central Bank.
- Migara O. De Silva & Galina Kurlyandskaya & Elena Andreeva & Natalia Golovanova, 2009. "Intergovernmental Reforms in the Russian Federation : One Step Forward, Two Steps Back?," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2668.
- David Hauner, 2007. "Benchmarking the Efficiency of Public Expenditure in the Russian Federation," IMF Working Papers 07/246, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Satoshi Mizobata, 2017. "Innovation Policy and Economic Actors: State, Market and Enterprise," KIER Working Papers 965, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Leppänen, Simo & Solanko, Laura & Kosonen, Riitta, 2015. "Could climate change affect government expenditures? Early evidence from the Russian regions," BOFIT Discussion Papers 27/2015, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Johan Fritzell & Olli Kangas & Jennie Bacchus Hertzman & Jenni Blomgren & Heikki Hiilamo, 2013. "Cross-Temporal and Cross-National Poverty and Mortality Rates among Developed Countries," LIS Working papers 582, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic Sector Economics Health; Nutrition and Population - Health Monitoring & Evaluation Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Subnational Economic Development Public Sector Expenditure Policy Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Regional Economic Development Health; Nutrition and Population Public Sector Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:2735. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .