Efficiency, Effectiveness and Performance of the Public Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ulrike Mandl & Adriaan Dierx & Fabienne Ilzkovitz, 2008. "The effectiveness and efficiency of public spending," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 301, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Alina Profiroiu & Marius Profiroiu, 2007. "Analysis of Public Sector Performances," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 1(1(506)), pages 41-50, January.
- Antonio Afonso & Ludger Schuknecht & Vito Tanzi, 2010.
"Public sector efficiency: evidence for new EU member states and emerging markets,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(17), pages 2147-2164.
- Schuknecht, Ludger & Tanzi, Vito & Afonso, António, 2006. "Public sector efficiency: evidence for new EU member states and emerging markets," Working Paper Series 581, European Central Bank.
- António Afonso & Ludger Schuknecht & Vito Tanzi, 2006. "Public Sector Efficiency: Evidence for New EU Member States and Emerging Markets," Working Papers Department of Economics 2006/01, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- António Afonso & Ludger Schuknecht & Vito Tanzi, 2005.
"Public sector efficiency: An international comparison,"
Springer, vol. 123(3), pages 321-347, June.
- Schuknecht, Ludger & Tanzi, Vito & Afonso, António, 2003. "Public sector efficiency: an international comparison," Working Paper Series 242, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:12:p:2131-:d:122976 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luciano Marchi & Manuela Bertei, 2016. "Performance Audit in the Public Sector. What is the contribution to the Performance Management?," MANAGEMENT CONTROL, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(3), pages 49-63.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:9:p:1549-:d:110864 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:8:p:1347-:d:106591 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sotiris Theodoropoulos, 2012. "Seeking a sustainable size and structure for the Greek public sector’s activities according to the fiscal pact for Euro," SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, University of Piraeus, vol. 62(3-4), pages 75-92, July - De.
- Simona-Gabriela Masca, 2014. "Efficiency of Public Expenditure: Review and Preliminary Results for Romania," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 4(8), pages 326-345, August.
More about this item
Keywordspublic expenditure; efficiency; input; output; outcomes;
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rjr:romjef:v::y:2010:i:4:p:132-147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.