Report NEP-HAP-2013-12-29This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Borowiecki, Karol Jan, 2013. "How Are You, My Dearest Mozart? Well-being and Creativity of Three Famous Composers Based on their Letters," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 20/2013, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark, revised 07 Apr 2016.
- Andrew E. Clark & Emanuela D'Angelo, 2013. "Upward Social Mobility, Well-being and Political Preferences: Evidence from the BHPS," CEP Discussion Papers dp1252, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:13018-eef is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Monojit, Chatterji & Sushil, Mohan & Sayantan Ghosh, Dastidar, 2013. "Relationship between trade openness and economic growth of India: A time series analysis," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-27, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Felix, FitzRoy & Michael, Nolan & Max, Steinhardt & David, Ulph, 2013. "Testing the Tunnel Effect: Comparison, Age and Happiness in UK and German Panels," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-29, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Tugce, Cuhadaroglu, 2013. "My Group Beats Your Group: Evaluating Non-Income Inequalities," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-49, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Alex Coad & Martin Binder, 2013. "Causal linkages between work and life satisfaction and their determinants in a structural VAR approach," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2013-07, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Felix R., FitzRoy & Michael, Nolan & Max F., Steinhardt, 2013. "Age, Life-satisfaction, and Relative Income â€“ Insights from the UK and Germany," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-51, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Alisher Akhmedjonov & Irina N. Il’ina & Carol S. Leonard & Zafar Nazarov & Evgenij E. Plisetskij & Elena S. Vakulenko, 2013. "Russia’s regions: governance and Well-being, 2000-2008," HSE Working papers WP BRP 42/EC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Barrett, Alan & O'Sullivan, Vincent, 2013. "The Wealth, Health and Wellbeing of Ireland's Older People Before and During the Economic Crisis," IZA Discussion Papers 7832, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sasaki, Masaru & Ohtake, Fumio, 2013. "Corporate Sports Activity and Work Morale: Evidence from a Japanese Automobile Maker," IZA Discussion Papers 7836, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Filipe R. Campante & David H. Yanagizawa-Drott, 2013. "Does Religion Affect Economic Growth and Happiness? Evidence from Ramadan," NBER Working Papers 19768, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Piper, Alan T., 2013. "Happiness, Dynamics and Adaptation," MPRA Paper 52342, University Library of Munich, Germany.