Report NEP-CIS-2013-12-29This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Grosfeld, Irena & Zhuravskaya, Ekaterina, 2013. "Persistent effects of empires: Evidence from the partitions of Poland," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1311, CEPREMAP.
- Andrievskaya, Irina & Semenova, Maria, 2013. "Market discipline and the Russian interbank market," BOFIT Discussion Papers 29/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Alisher Akhmedjonov & Irina N. Il’ina & Carol S. Leonard & Zafar Nazarov & Evgenij E. Plisetskij & Elena S. Vakulenko, 2013. "Russia’s regions: governance and Well-being, 2000-2008," HSE Working papers WP BRP 42/EC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Item repec:hhs:bofitp:2013_031 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Blinov, Sergey, 2013.
"Влияние Центрального Банка На Замедление Экономики России
[The role of the Central Bank in the economic slow-down in Russia]," MPRA Paper 52471, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hartmut Lehmann & Anzelika Zaiceva, 2013. "Informal Employment in Russia: Definitions, Incidence, Determinants and Labour Market Segmentation," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1098, OECD Publishing.
- Roza Vlasova & Ekaterina Pechenkova & Valentin Sinitsyn, 2013. "fMRI correlates of the word frequency Effect in Russian," HSE Working papers WP BRP 02/LNG/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Anna D. Plisetskaya, 2013. "American and Russian “victory” discourse: a conflict of cultures," HSE Working papers WP BRP 03/LNG/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Natalia Kyui, 2013. "Expansion of Higher Education, Employment and Wages: Evidence from the Russian Transition," Staff Working Papers 13-45, Bank of Canada.
- Ivrendi, Mehmet & Yildirim, Zekeriya, 2013. "Monetary policy shocks and macroeconomic variables: Evidence from fast growing emerging economies," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-61, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Nadia Chernenko, 2013. "Market power issues in the reformed Russian electricity supply industry," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1358, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2013073 is not listed on IDEAS anymore