fMRI correlates of the word frequency Effect in Russian
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nina Dobrushina, 2015. "Moods of Mehweb," HSE Working papers WP BRP 25/LNG/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsword frequency effect; object naming; fMRI (functional magnetic resonance imaging); Russian language;
- Z19 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2013-12-29 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-NEU-2013-12-29 (Neuroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:02/lng/2013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Victoria Elkina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .