Report NEP-NEU-2013-12-29This is the archive for NEP-NEU, a report on new working papers in the area of Neuroeconomics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roza Vlasova & Ekaterina Pechenkova & Valentin Sinitsyn, 2013. "fMRI correlates of the word frequency Effect in Russian," HSE Working papers WP BRP 02/LNG/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Emla Fitzsimons & Marcos Vera-Hernandez, 2013. "Food for Thought? Breastfeeding and Child Development," IFS Working Papers W13/31, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Sonja C. Kassenboehmer & Mathias G. Sinning, 2013. "Locus of Control and Savings," Ruhr Economic Papers 0455, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Bhalotra, Sonia R. & Venkataramani, Atheendar, 2013. "Cognitive Development and Infectious Disease: Gender Differences in Investments and Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 7833, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ola Andersson & Håkan J. Holm & Jean-Robert Tyran & Erik Wengström, 2013. "Risk aversion relates to cognitive ability: Fact or Fiction?," Discussion Papers 13-10, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- S., Sanchez Pages & E., Tureigano, 2013. "Two Studies on the Interplay between Social Preferences and Individual Biological Features," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-46, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Munoz-Reyes, J. A. & Pita, M. & Arjona, M. & Sanchez-Pages, S. & Turiegano, E., 2013. "Who is the fairest of them all? The independent effect of attractive features and self-perceived attractiveness on cooperation among women," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-70, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Anna D. Plisetskaya, 2013. "American and Russian “victory” discourse: a conflict of cultures," HSE Working papers WP BRP 03/LNG/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Marco LiCalzi & Nadia Maagli, 2013. "Bargaining over a common conceptual space," Working Papers 30, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.