Informal Employment in Russia: Definitions, Incidence, Determinants and Labour Market Segmentation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hartmut Lehmann & Anzelika Zaiceva, 2014. "Informal Employment in Russia: Definitions, Incidence, Determinants and Labor Market Segmentation," Department of Economics (DEMB) 0031, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Department of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Hartmut Lehmann & Anzelika Zaiceva, 2014. "Informal Employment in Russia: Definitions, Incidence, Determinants and Labor Market Segmentation," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 098, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
References listed on IDEAS
- Lehmann, Hartmut & Pignatti, Norberto, 2007.
"Informal Employment Relationships and Labor Market Segmentation in Transition Economies: Evidence from Ukraine,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3269, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hartmut Lehmann & Norberto Pignatti, 2008. "Informal Employment Relationships and Labor Market Segmentation in Transition Economies: Evidence from Ukraine," ESCIRRU Working Papers 3, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Thomas Dohmen & Melanie Khamis & Hartmut Lehmann, 2010. "Risk Attitudes and the Incidence of Informality among Workers: Evidence from a Transition Country," ESCIRRU Working Papers 22, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Lehmann, Hartmut & Muravyev, Alexander & Razzolini, Tiziano & Zaiceva, Anzelika, 2013. "The wage and non-wage costs of displacement in boom times: Evidence from Russia," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 1184-1201.
- H. Lehmann & A. Muravyev, 2012.
"Labor Market Institutions and Informality in Transition and Latin American Countries,"
wp854, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Lehmann, Hartmut & Muravyev, Alexander, 2012. "Labor Market Institutions and Informality in Transition and Latin American Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 7035, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:eme:rlecpp:rlec.2012.34 is not listed on IDEAS
- Slonimczyk, Fabian, 2011. "The effect of taxation on informal employment: evidence from the Russian flat tax reform," MPRA Paper 35404, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- V. Gimpelson & A. Zudina., 2011. "Informal Workers in the Russian Economy: Who Are They and How Many?," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 10.
- Maloney, William F., 2004. "Informality Revisited," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1159-1178, July.
- Krstic, Gorana & Sanfey, Peter, 2007. "Mobility, poverty and well-being among the informally employed in Bosnia and Herzegovina," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 311-335, September.
- Karabchuk, Tatiana, 2012. "Informal employment in Russia: Why is it so sustainable?," economic sociology_the european electronic newsletter, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, vol. 13(2), pages 29-36.
- Henley, Andrew & Arabsheibani, G. Reza & Carneiro, Francisco G., 2009. "On Defining and Measuring the Informal Sector: Evidence from Brazil," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 992-1003, May.
- Harris, John R & Todaro, Michael P, 1970. "Migration, Unemployment & Development: A Two-Sector Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(1), pages 126-142, March.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sahoo, Bimal & Neog, Bhaskar Jyoti, 2015. "Heterogeneity and participation in Informal employment among non-cultivator workers in India," MPRA Paper 68136, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J40 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - General
- P23 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Factor and Product Markets; Industry Studies; Population
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2013-12-29 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CWA-2013-12-29 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-IUE-2013-12-29 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2013-12-29 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2013-12-29 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-TRA-2013-12-29 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:1098-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .