Report NEP-PBE-2014-05-17This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Salvador Barrios & Diego Martínez, 2014. "Fiscal equalisation schemes and sub-central government borrowing," Working Papers. Collection A: Public economics, governance and decentralization 1401, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- Ángel Solano García, 2014. "Fairness in Tax compliance: A Political Competition Model," ThE Papers 14/02, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- John List & Robert Metcalfe & Michael Taylor & Ivo Vlaev, 2014. "The behavioralist as tax collector: Using natural field experiments to enhance tax compliance," Natural Field Experiments 00391, The Field Experiments Website.
- Richard E. Baldwin & Toshihiro Okubo, 2014. "Tax Competition with Heterogeneous Firms," CAMA Working Papers 2014-36, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Davig, Troy A. & Foerster, Andrew T., 2014. "Uncertainty and fiscal cliffs," Research Working Paper RWP 14-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Ceyhun Elgin & Mario Solis-Garcia, 2014. "Tax Enforcement, Technology, and the Informal Sector," Working Papers 2014/05, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2014. "Publicly Provided Private Goods and Optimal Taxation when Consumers Have Positional Preferences," Umeå Economic Studies 886, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Roine, Jesper & Waldenström, Daniel, 2014. "Long-Run Trends in the Distribution of Income and Wealth," Working Paper Series 1021, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Claudia Hulbert & Camila Vammalle, 2014. "A Sub-national Perspective on Financing Investment for Growth I - Measuring Fiscal Space for Public Investment: Influences, Evolution and Perspectives," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2014/2, OECD Publishing.
- Mukherjee, Sacchidananda & Rao, R. Kavita, 2014. "Exploring Policy Options to include Petroleum, Natural Gas and Electricity under the Proposed Goods and Services Tax (GST)Regime in India," Working Papers 14/136, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Mario Jametti & Marcelin Joanis, 2014. "Elections and de facto Expenditure Decentralization in Canada," IdEP Economic Papers 1404, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Rao, C. Bhujanga & Srivastava, D.K., 2014. "Dependence of States on Central Transfers: State-wise Analysis," Working Papers 14/137, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Stuart McDonald & Joanna Poyago-Theotoky, 2014. "Green Technology and Optimal Emissions Taxation," Working Paper series 07_14, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Petr Jansky, 2014. "Consumer Demand System Estimation and Value Added Tax Reforms in the Czech Republic," Working Papers IES 2014/07, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Apr 2014.
- Chun-Hung Kuo & Hiroaki Miyamoto, 2014. "Fiscal Stimulus and Unemployment Dynamics," Working Papers EMS_2014_05, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Christina D. Romer & David H. Romer, 2014. "Transfer Payments and the Macroeconomy: The Effects of Social Security Benefit Changes, 1952-1991," NBER Working Papers 20087, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Soren Blomquist & Anil Kumar & Che-Yuan Liang & Whitney K. Newey, 2014. "Individual heterogeneity, nonlinear budget sets, and taxable income," CeMMAP working papers CWP21/14, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Costas Milas, 2014. "Financial Stress and the Impact of Public Debt on UK Growth in High versus Low-Growth Regimes: 1850-2013," Working Paper series 13_14, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.