Report NEP-SBM-2014-05-17This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Govori, Arbiana, 2014. "Entrepreneurship and Innovation: Evidence from SMEs in Prishtina region, Kosovo," MPRA Paper 55898, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Professor Bronwyn Hall, 2013. "The importance (or not) of patents to UK firms," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 410, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Pilar Beneito & María Engracia Rochina-Barrachina & Amparo Sanchis, 2014. "The Path of R&D Efficiency over Time," Working Papers 1403, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2014. "Innovation in the Service Sector and the Role of Patents and Trade Secrets (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 14024, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Acosta,Manuel & Azagra-Caro,Joaquín M. & Coronado,Daniel, 2014. "Access to universities’ public knowledge: Who’s more regionalist?," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201405, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV), revised 08 Oct 2014.
- ZHANG Hong-yong, 2014. "How Does Agglomeration Promote the Product Innovation of Chinese Firms?," Discussion papers 14022, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Peters, Bettina & Riley, Rebecca & Siedschlag, Iulia & Vahter, Priit & McQuinn, John, 2014. "Innovation and Productivity in Services:Evidence from Germany, Ireland and the United Kingdom," Papers WP480, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Guimón, José & Salazar, Juan Carlos, 2014. "Collaboration in innovation between foreign subsidiaries and local universities: evidence from Spain," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/5, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- David B. Audretsch & Dirk Christian Dohse & Annekatrin Niebuhr, 2014. "Regional Unemployment Structure and New Firm Formation," Kiel Working Papers 1924, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Francesco Venturini & Ana Rincon-Aznar & Dr Michela Vecchi, 2013. "ICT as a general purpose technology: spillovers, absorptive capacity and productivity performance," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 416, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Andersson, Martin & Henrekson, Magnus, 2014. "Local Competitiveness fostered through Local Institutions for Entrepreneurship," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/4, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Sari Pekkala Kerr & William R. Kerr & William F. Lincoln, 2014. "Firms and the Economics of Skilled Immigration," NBER Working Papers 20069, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- A. Minniti & F. Venturini, 2014. "R&D Policy and Schumpeterian Growth: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers wp945, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Antonio Cubel & Vicente Esteve & M. Teresa Sanchis & Juan A. Sanchis-Llopis, 2014. "The Effect Of Foreign And Domestic Patents On Total Factor Productivity During The Second Half Of The 20th Century," Working Papers 1404, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Newman, Carol & Rand, John & Tarp, Finn & Thi Tue Anh, Nguyen, 2014. "Exporting and productivity: The role of ownership and innovation in the case of Vietnam," WIDER Working Paper Series 070, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Henningsen, Morten S. & Hægeland, Torbjørn & Møen, Jarle, 2014. "Estimating the additionality of R&D subsidies using proposal evaluation data to control for research intentions," Discussion Papers 2014/18, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Joelle Noailly & Victoria Shestalova, 2013. "Knowledge Spillovers from Renewable energy Technologies, Lessons from patent citations," CIES Research Paper series 22-2013, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Ilke Van Beveren & Stijn Vanormelingen, 2014. "Human capital, firm capabilities and productivity growth," Working Paper Research 257, National Bank of Belgium.