Report NEP-ENT-2013-06-04This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Helen Lawton Smith, 2013. "Entrepreneurship, innovation and the triple helix model: evidence from Oxfordshire and Cambridgeshire," Working Papers 12, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised May 2013.
- Grimm, Michael & Knorringa, Peter & Lay, Jann, 2012. "Constrained gazelles : high potentials in West Africa's informal economy," Social Protection Discussion Papers and Notes 77926, The World Bank.
- Corradi, A.A., 2013. "Critical learning episodes in the evolution of Brazilian business start-ups: a theoretical and analytical tool," ISS Working Papers - General Series 559, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Kräussl, Roman & Krause, Stefan, 2012. "Has Europe been catching up? An industry level analysis of venture capital success over 1985 - 2009," CFS Working Paper Series 2012/16, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Anbumozhi, Venkatachalam & Bauer, Armin, 2013. "How Low-Carbon Green Growth Can Reduce Inequalities," ADBI Working Papers 420, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Item repec:ris:cieodp:2013_014 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Govori, Arbiana, 2013. "Analysis of external factors affecting the development of SMEs in Kosovo," MPRA Paper 47230, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Varma, Sumati & Bagoria, Mukesh, 2012. "Diasporas and international entrepreneurship – evidence from the Indian IT industry," MPRA Paper 47207, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bernard Simon & Amale Kharrouby & Thierry Levy-Tadjine, 2012. "L'éco-entrepreneuriat, un objet de gestion non identifié ?," Working Papers hal-00822234, HAL.