Projection of R&D-intensive enterprise growth to the year 2020: Implications for EU policy?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Peter Voigt & Pietro Moncada-Paterno-Castello, 2012. "Projection of R&D-intensive enterprises' growth to the year 2020: Implications for EU policy?," JRC Working Papers JRC69761, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
References listed on IDEAS
- Bart van Ark & Robert Inklaar & Robert H. McGuckin, 2003.
"ICT and Productivity in Europe and the United States Where Do the Differences Come From?,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 49(3), pages 295-318.
- Bart van Ark & Robert Inklaar & Robert H. McGuckin, 2003. "ICT and Productivity in Europe and the United States: Where Do the Differences Come From?," Economics Program Working Papers 03-05, The Conference Board, Economics Program.
- Alfred Spielkamp & Christian Rammer, 2006. "R&D - Strategic elements for innovation and market success," Management & Marketing, Economic Publishing House, vol. 1(4), Winter.
- Van Reenen, John, 1997. "Why has Britain had slower R&D growth?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 493-507, December.
- Alex Coad & Werner Hölzl, 2012. "Firm Growth: Empirical Analysis," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics and Theory of the Firm, chapter 24 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Azele Mathieu & Bruno van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, 2010.
"A Note on the Drivers of R&D Intensity,"
Research in World Economy,
Research in World Economy, Sciedu Press, vol. 1(1), pages 56-65, November.
- Azele Mathieu & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2008. "A note on the drivers of R&D intensity," Working Papers CEB 08-002.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Mathieu, Azèle & van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, Bruno, 2008. "A Note on The Drivers of R&D Intensity," CEPR Discussion Papers 6684, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Mohamad L. Hammour, 2000.
"Creative Destruction and Development: Institutions, Crises, and Restructuring,"
NBER Working Papers
7849, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Mohamad L. Hammour, 2001. "Creative Destruction and Development : Institutions, Crises and Restructuring," DELTA Working Papers 2001-04, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Francesco Bogliacino, 2014.
"Innovation and employment: A firm level analysis with European R&D Scoreboard data,"
ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 15(2), pages 141-154.
- Francesco Bogliacino, 2010. "Innovation and Employment: A firm level analysis with European R&D Scoreboard data," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2010-08, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Reinhilde Veugelers & Michele Cincera, 2010.
"Young leading innovators and EUs R&D intensity gap,"
- Michele Cincera & Reinhilde Veugelers, 2010. "Young Leading Innovators and EU’s R&D intensity gap," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2010-07, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Zoltan Acs & David Audretsch, 1990. "Innovation and Small Firms," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262011131, January.
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés & Lesley Potters & Peter Voigt, 2009. "R&D-intensive SMEs in Europe: What do we know about them?," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2009-15, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daria Ciriaci & Pietro Moncada-Paterno-Castello & Peter Voigt, 2012.
"Does size or age of innovative firms affect their growth persistence? Evidence from a panel of innovative Spanish firms,"
JRC Working Papers
JRC74052, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Daria Ciriaci & Pietro Moncada-Paternò-Castello & Peter Voigt, 2012. "Does size or age of innovative firms affect their growth persistence? -Evidence from a panel of innovative Spanish firms-," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2012-03, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Daria Ciriaci & Pietro Moncada-Paternò-Castello & Peter Voigt, 2016.
"Innovation and job creation: a sustainable relation?,"
Eurasian Business Review,
Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 6(2), pages 189-213, August.
- Daria Ciriaci & Pietro Moncada-Paternò-Castello & Peter Voigt, 2013. "Innovation and Job Creation: A sustainable relation?," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2013-01, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
KeywordsSME; company growth; industrial dynamics; structural change; R&D/ innovation policy; Barcelona target; Europe 2020;
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- R38 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2012-05-29 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENT-2012-05-29 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-EUR-2012-05-29 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-INO-2012-05-29 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2012-05-29 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2012-05-29 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2012-05-29 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:wpaper:201201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publication Officer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.