I primi operai di Marghera
[The first workers in Porto Marghera]
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mannino, Ilda & Ninka, Eniel & Turvani, Margherita, 2014. "Porto Marghera and the Industrial Ecology Challenge: Why it did not become an Eco-Industrial Park," MPRA Paper 55166, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mattesini, F. & Quintieri, B., 2006. "Does a reduction in the length of the working week reduce unemployment? Some evidence from the Italian economy during the Great Depression," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 413-437, July.
More about this item
KeywordsLabour; Working Class; Industrialization;
- N8 - Economic History - - Micro-Business History
- J63 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Turnover; Vacancies; Layoffs
- N9 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
- J42 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Monopsony; Segmented Labor Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:19536. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .