Empirical analysis of eco-industrial development in China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pierre Desrochers, 2002. "Industrial ecology and the rediscovery of inter-firm recycling linkages: historical evidence and policy implications," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(5), pages 1031-1057, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gongbing Bi & Yan Luo & Jingjing Ding & Liang Liang, 2015. "Environmental performance analysis of Chinese industry from a slacks-based perspective," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 228(1), pages 65-80, May.
- Liu, Lingxuan & Zhang, Bing & Bi, Jun & Wei, Qi & He, Pan, 2012. "The greenhouse gas mitigation of industrial parks in China: A case study of Suzhou Industrial Park," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 301-307.
- Van V. Miller & Charles T. Crespy & Kurt H. Loess & José A. Renau, 2010. "Western hemispheric trade agreements and sustainability: Lesson from butterflies, hummingbirds, and salty anchovies," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(4), pages 220-228.
- Dong, Huijuan & Ohnishi, Satoshi & Fujita, Tsuyoshi & Geng, Yong & Fujii, Minoru & Dong, Liang, 2014. "Achieving carbon emission reduction through industrial & urban symbiosis: A case of Kawasaki," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 277-286.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:4:p:874-:d:140231 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yu, Xiaoman & Geng, Yong & Dong, Huijuan & Ulgiati, Sergio & Liu, Zhe & Liu, Zuoxi & Ma, Zhixiao & Tian, Xu & Sun, Lu, 2016. "Sustainability assessment of one industrial region: A combined method of emergy analysis and IPAT (Human Impact Population Affluence Technology)," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 818-830.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:sustdv:v:15:y:2007:i:2:p:121-133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1099-1719 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.