The greenhouse gas mitigation of industrial parks in China: A case study of Suzhou Industrial Park
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Unruh, Gregory C., 2002. "Escaping carbon lock-in," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 317-325, March.
- Subhadra, Bobban G., 2011. "Macro-level integrated renewable energy production schemes for sustainable development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 2193-2196, April.
- Wang, Run & Liu, Wenjuan & Xiao, Lishan & Liu, Jian & Kao, William, 2011. "Path towards achieving of China's 2020 carbon emission reduction target--A discussion of low-carbon energy policies at province level," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2740-2747, May.
- Yuan, Jiahai & Kang, Junjie & Yu, Cong & Hu, Zhaoguang, 2011. "Energy conservation and emissions reduction in China—Progress and prospective," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 4334-4347.
- Maes, Tom & Van Eetvelde, Greet & De Ras, Evelien & Block, Chantal & Pisman, Ann & Verhofstede, Bjorn & Vandendriessche, Frederik & Vandevelde, Lieven, 2011. "Energy management on industrial parks in Flanders," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 1988-2005, May.
- Yi, Wen-Jing & Zou, Le-Le & Guo, Jie & Wang, Kai & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2011. "How can China reach its CO2 intensity reduction targets by 2020? A regional allocation based on equity and development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2407-2415, May.
- Dhakal, Shobhakar, 2009. "Urban energy use and carbon emissions from cities in China and policy implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4208-4219, November.
- Yong Geng & Murray Haight & Qinghua Zhu, 2007. "Empirical analysis of eco-industrial development in China," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(2), pages 121-133.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Zhe & Adams, Michelle & Cote, Raymond P. & Geng, Yong & Chen, Qinghua & Liu, Weili & Sun, Lu & Yu, Xiaoman, 2017. "Comprehensive development of industrial symbiosis for the response of greenhouse gases emission mitigation: Challenges and opportunities in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 88-95.
- repec:eee:appene:v:209:y:2018:i:c:p:65-78 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:81:y:2018:i:p1:p:1522-1529 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Hongsheng & Lei, Yue & Wang, Haikun & Liu, Miaomiao & Yang, Jie & Bi, Jun, 2013. "Carbon reduction potentials of China's industrial parks: A case study of Suzhou Industry Park," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 668-675.
- repec:eee:appene:v:212:y:2018:i:c:p:1553-1562 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dong, Huijuan & Ohnishi, Satoshi & Fujita, Tsuyoshi & Geng, Yong & Fujii, Minoru & Dong, Liang, 2014. "Achieving carbon emission reduction through industrial & urban symbiosis: A case of Kawasaki," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 277-286.
- repec:spr:endesu:v:19:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s10668-016-9834-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Geng, Yong & Tian, Xu & Sarkis, Joseph & Ulgiati, Sergio, 2017. "China-USA Trade: Indicators for Equitable and Environmentally Balanced Resource Exchange," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 245-254.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial parks; GHG emissions; Climate mitigation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:46:y:2012:i:c:p:301-307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.