Driving forces of CO2 emissions and mitigation strategies of China’s National low carbon pilot industrial parks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tan, Xianchun & Dong, Lele & Chen, Dexue & Gu, Baihe & Zeng, Yuan, 2016. "China’s regional CO2 emissions reduction potential: A study of Chongqing city," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 1345-1354.
- Dong, Huijuan & Ohnishi, Satoshi & Fujita, Tsuyoshi & Geng, Yong & Fujii, Minoru & Dong, Liang, 2014. "Achieving carbon emission reduction through industrial & urban symbiosis: A case of Kawasaki," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 277-286.
- Martínez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada & Maruotti, Antonello, 2011.
"The impact of urbanization on CO2 emissions: Evidence from developing countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(7), pages 1344-1353, May.
- Martinez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada, 2008. "The Impact of Urbanization on CO2 Emissions: Evidence from Developing Countries," Climate Change Modelling and Policy Working Papers 37673, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso, 2008. "The Impact of Urbanization on CO2 Emissions: Evidence from Developing Countries," Working Papers 2008.50, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Huang, Beijia & Jiang, Ping & Wang, Shaoping & Zhao, Juan & Wu, Luchao, 2016. "Low carbon innovation and practice in Caohejing High-Tech Industrial Park of Shanghai," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 181(PB), pages 367-373.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Loganathan, Nanthakumar & Muzaffar, Ahmed Taneem & Ahmed, Khalid & Ali Jabran, Muhammad, 2016.
"How urbanization affects CO2 emissions in Malaysia? The application of STIRPAT model,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,
Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 83-93.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Loganathan, Nanthakumar & Muzaffar, Ahmed Taneem & Ahmed, Khalid & Jabran, Muhammad Ali, 2015. "How Urbanization Affects CO2 Emissions in Malaysia? The Application of STIRPAT Model," MPRA Paper 68422, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Dec 2015.
- Dong, Huijuan & Geng, Yong & Xi, Fengming & Fujita, Tsuyoshi, 2013. "Carbon footprint evaluation at industrial park level: A hybrid life cycle assessment approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 298-307.
- Wang, Zhaohua & Yin, Fangchao & Zhang, Yixiang & Zhang, Xian, 2012.
"An empirical research on the influencing factors of regional CO2 emissions: Evidence from Beijing city, China,"
Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 277-284.
- Zhaohua Wang & Fangchao Yin & Yixiang Zhang & Xian Zhang, 2011. "An empirical research on the influencing factors of regional CO2 emission: Evidence from Beijing city, China," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 28, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Wang, Ping & Wu, Wanshui & Zhu, Bangzhu & Wei, Yiming, 2013. "Examining the impact factors of energy-related CO2 emissions using the STIRPAT model in Guangdong Province, China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 65-71.
- Zhang, Ning & Yu, Keren & Chen, Zhongfei, 2017. "How does urbanization affect carbon dioxide emissions? A cross-country panel data analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 678-687.
- Zhang, Hui & Dong, Liang & Li, Huiquan & Fujita, Tsuyoshi & Ohnishi, Satoshi & Tang, Qing, 2013. "Analysis of low-carbon industrial symbiosis technology for carbon mitigation in a Chinese iron/steel industrial park: A case study with carbon flow analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1400-1411.
- Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso, 2008. "The Impact of Urbanization on CO2 Emissions: Evidence from Developing Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 2377, CESifo Group Munich.
- Zhang, Chuan & Romagnoli, Alessandro & Zhou, Li & Kraft, Markus, 2017. "Knowledge management of eco-industrial park for efficient energy utilization through ontology-based approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 204(C), pages 1412-1421.
- Wang, Changjian & Wang, Fei & Zhang, Xinlin & Yang, Yu & Su, Yongxian & Ye, Yuyao & Zhang, Hongou, 2017. "Examining the driving factors of energy related carbon emissions using the extended STIRPAT model based on IPAT identity in Xinjiang," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 51-61.
- Wang, Hongsheng & Lei, Yue & Wang, Haikun & Liu, Miaomiao & Yang, Jie & Bi, Jun, 2013. "Carbon reduction potentials of China's industrial parks: A case study of Suzhou Industry Park," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 668-675.
- Liu, Lingxuan & Zhang, Bing & Bi, Jun & Wei, Qi & He, Pan, 2012. "The greenhouse gas mitigation of industrial parks in China: A case study of Suzhou Industrial Park," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 301-307.
- Liu, Zhe & Adams, Michelle & Cote, Raymond P. & Geng, Yong & Chen, Qinghua & Liu, Weili & Sun, Lu & Yu, Xiaoman, 2017. "Comprehensive development of industrial symbiosis for the response of greenhouse gases emission mitigation: Challenges and opportunities in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 88-95.
- Richard York & Eugene A. Rosa & Thomas Dietz, 2002. "Bridging Environmental Science with Environmental Policy: Plasticity of Population, Affluence, and Technology," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 83(1), pages 18-34, March.
- Pan, Ming & Sikorski, Janusz & Akroyd, Jethro & Mosbach, Sebastian & Lau, Raymond & Kraft, Markus, 2016. "Design technologies for eco-industrial parks: From unit operations to processes, plants and industrial networks," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 305-323.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Chaudhary, A.R. & Ozturk, Ilhan, 2017.
"Does urbanization cause increasing energy demand in Pakistan? Empirical evidence from STIRPAT model,"
Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 83-93.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Chaudhary, A. R. & Ozturk, Ilhan, 2016. "Does urbanization cause increasing energy demand in Pakistan? Empirical evidence from STIRPAT model," MPRA Paper 70313, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Mar 2016.
- Hackl, Roman & Harvey, Simon, 2013. "Framework methodology for increased energy efficiency and renewable feedstock integration in industrial clusters," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 1500-1509.
- Wang, Yuan & Zhang, Chen & Lu, Aitong & Li, Li & He, Yanmin & ToJo, Junji & Zhu, Xiaodong, 2017. "A disaggregated analysis of the environmental Kuznets curve for industrial CO2 emissions in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 190(C), pages 172-180.
- Shan, Yuli & Liu, Jianghua & Liu, Zhu & Xu, Xinwanghao & Shao, Shuai & Wang, Peng & Guan, Dabo, 2016. "New provincial CO2 emission inventories in China based on apparent energy consumption data and updated emission factors," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 742-750.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Garfield Wayne Hunter & Gideon Sagoe & Daniele Vettorato & Ding Jiayu, 2019. "Sustainability of Low Carbon City Initiatives in China: A Comprehensive Literature Review," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(16), pages 1-37, August.
- Hongwei Xiao & Zhongyu Ma & Peng Zhang & Ming Liu, 2019. "Study of the impact of energy consumption structure on carbon emission intensity in China from the perspective of spatial effects," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 99(3), pages 1365-1380, December.
More about this item
KeywordsLow carbon industrial park; CO2emissions; STIRPAT model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:212:y:2018:i:c:p:1553-1562. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.