Comprehensive development of industrial symbiosis for the response of greenhouse gases emission mitigation: Challenges and opportunities in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Zhu & Geng, Yong & Lindner, Soeren & Guan, Dabo, 2012.
"Uncovering China’s greenhouse gas emission from regional and sectoral perspectives,"
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 1059-1068.
- Zhu Liu & Yong Geng & Dabo Guan & Soeren Linder, "undated". "Uncovering China?s greenhouse gas emission from regional and sectoral perspectives," Working Paper 105346, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Dong, Huijuan & Ohnishi, Satoshi & Fujita, Tsuyoshi & Geng, Yong & Fujii, Minoru & Dong, Liang, 2014. "Achieving carbon emission reduction through industrial & urban symbiosis: A case of Kawasaki," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 277-286.
- Liu, Lingxuan & Zhang, Bing & Bi, Jun & Wei, Qi & He, Pan, 2012. "The greenhouse gas mitigation of industrial parks in China: A case study of Suzhou Industrial Park," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 301-307.
- Tuomas Mattila & Suvi Lehtoranta & Laura Sokka & Matti Melanen & Ari Nissinen, 2012. "Methodological Aspects of Applying Life Cycle Assessment to Industrial Symbioses," Journal of Industrial Ecology, Yale University, vol. 16(1), pages 51-60, February.
- C. Cindy Fan & Allen J. Scott, 2003. "Industrial Agglomeration and Development: A Survey of Spatial Economic Issues in East Asia and a Statistical Analysis of Chinese Regions," Economic Geography, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 79(3), pages 295-319, July.
- Ma, Zhixiao & Xue, Bing & Geng, Yong & Ren, Wanxia & Fujita, Tsuyoshi & Zhang, Zilong & Puppim de Oliveira, Jose A. & Jacques, David A. & Xi, Fengming, 2013. "Co-benefits analysis on climate change and environmental effects of wind-power: A case study from Xinjiang, China," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 35-42.
- Ang, B.W & Zhang, F.Q & Choi, Ki-Hong, 1998. "Factorizing changes in energy and environmental indicators through decomposition," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 489-495.
- World Bank, 2015. "Governance Reforms of State-Owned Enterprises," World Bank Other Operational Studies 22749, The World Bank.
- Wesley W. Ingwersen, 2011. "Emergy as a Life Cycle Impact Assessment Indicator," Journal of Industrial Ecology, Yale University, vol. 15(4), pages 550-567, August.
- Liu, Zhu & Geng, Yong & Lindner, Soeren & Zhao, Hongyan & Fujita, Tsuyoshi & Guan, Dabo, 2012. "Embodied energy use in China's industrial sectors," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 751-758.
- Ang, B.W. & Zhang, F.Q., 2000. "A survey of index decomposition analysis in energy and environmental studies," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 1149-1176.
- AkbostancI, Elif & Tunç, Gül Ipek & Türüt-AsIk, Serap, 2011. "CO2 emissions of Turkish manufacturing industry: A decomposition analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(6), pages 2273-2278, June.
- Dong, Liang & Fujita, Tsuyoshi & Zhang, Hui & Dai, Ming & Fujii, Minoru & Ohnishi, Satoshi & Geng, Yong & Liu, Zhu, 2013. "Promoting low-carbon city through industrial symbiosis: A case in China by applying HPIMO model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 864-873.
- Zhang, Hui & Dong, Liang & Li, Huiquan & Fujita, Tsuyoshi & Ohnishi, Satoshi & Tang, Qing, 2013. "Analysis of low-carbon industrial symbiosis technology for carbon mitigation in a Chinese iron/steel industrial park: A case study with carbon flow analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1400-1411.
- Tian, Yihui & Zhu, Qinghua & Geng, Yong, 2013. "An analysis of energy-related greenhouse gas emissions in the Chinese iron and steel industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 352-361.
- Dong, Liang & Gu, Fumei & Fujita, Tsuyoshi & Hayashi, Yoshitsugu & Gao, Jie, 2014. "Uncovering opportunity of low-carbon city promotion with industrial system innovation: Case study on industrial symbiosis projects in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 388-397.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yu, Xiang & Chen, Hongbo & Wang, Bo & Wang, Ran & Shan, Yuli, 2018. "Driving forces of CO2 emissions and mitigation strategies of China’s National low carbon pilot industrial parks," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 212(C), pages 1553-1562.
- Yi Gao & Zhiguo Li & Kashif Khan, 2019. "A Study on the Relationship between Paradox Cognition, Green Industrial Production, and Corporate Performance," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(23), pages 1-18, November.
- Liu, Zhe & Adams, Michelle & Cote, Raymond P. & Chen, Qinghua & Wu, Rui & Wen, Zongguo & Liu, Weili & Dong, Liang, 2018. "How does circular economy respond to greenhouse gas emissions reduction: An analysis of Chinese plastic recycling industries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 1162-1169.
- Donato Masi & Steven Day & Janet Godsell, 2017. "Supply Chain Configurations in the Circular Economy: A Systematic Literature Review," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(9), pages 1-22, September.
- Wu, Junnian & Pu, Guangying & Guo, Yan & Lv, Jingwen & Shang, Jiangwei, 2018. "Retrospective and prospective assessment of exergy, life cycle carbon emissions, and water footprint for coking network evolution in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 218(C), pages 479-493.
- Angela Neves & Radu Godina & Susana G. Azevedo & Carina Pimentel & João C.O. Matias, 2019. "The Potential of Industrial Symbiosis: Case Analysis and Main Drivers and Barriers to Its Implementation," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(24), pages 1-68, December.
- Liu, Zhe & Adams, Michelle & Cote, Raymond P. & Geng, Yong & Ren, Jingzheng & Chen, Qinghua & Liu, Weili & Zhu, Xuesong, 2018. "Co-benefits accounting for the implementation of eco-industrial development strategies in the scale of industrial park based on emergy analysis," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 81(P1), pages 1522-1529.
More about this item
KeywordsGHG emission mitigation; Industrial symbiosis; Comprehensive development; Opportunities; Challenges; China;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:102:y:2017:i:c:p:88-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.