Co-benefits accounting for the implementation of eco-industrial development strategies in the scale of industrial park based on emergy analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shih, Yi-Hsuan & Tseng, Chao-Heng, 2014. "Cost-benefit analysis of sustainable energy development using life-cycle co-benefits assessment and the system dynamics approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 57-66.
- Ma, Ding & Chen, Wenying & Yin, Xiang & Wang, Lining, 2016. "Quantifying the co-benefits of decarbonisation in China’s steel sector: An integrated assessment approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 1225-1237.
- Zhang, Shaohui & Worrell, Ernst & Crijns-Graus, Wina, 2015. "Evaluating co-benefits of energy efficiency and air pollution abatement in China’s cement industry," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 192-213.
- Tian, Jinping & Shi, Han & Li, Xing & Chen, Lujun, 2012. "Measures and potentials of energy-saving in a Chinese fine chemical industrial park," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 459-470.
- Zhang, Hui & Dong, Liang & Li, Huiquan & Fujita, Tsuyoshi & Ohnishi, Satoshi & Tang, Qing, 2013. "Analysis of low-carbon industrial symbiosis technology for carbon mitigation in a Chinese iron/steel industrial park: A case study with carbon flow analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1400-1411.
- Liu, Lingxuan & Zhang, Bing & Bi, Jun & Wei, Qi & He, Pan, 2012. "The greenhouse gas mitigation of industrial parks in China: A case study of Suzhou Industrial Park," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 301-307.
- Liu, Zhe & Adams, Michelle & Cote, Raymond P. & Geng, Yong & Chen, Qinghua & Liu, Weili & Sun, Lu & Yu, Xiaoman, 2017. "Comprehensive development of industrial symbiosis for the response of greenhouse gases emission mitigation: Challenges and opportunities in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 88-95.
- Dhar, Subash & Shukla, Priyadarshi R., 2015. "Low carbon scenarios for transport in India: Co-benefits analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 186-198.
- Pulselli, Federico M. & Coscieme, Luca & Bastianoni, Simone, 2011. "Ecosystem services as a counterpart of emergy flows to ecosystems," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 222(16), pages 2924-2928.
- Cao, Kai & Feng, Xiao & Wan, Hui, 2009. "Applying agent-based modeling to the evolution of eco-industrial systems," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 2868-2876, September.
- Dong, Huijuan & Dai, Hancheng & Dong, Liang & Fujita, Tsuyoshi & Geng, Yong & Klimont, Zbigniew & Inoue, Tsuyoshi & Bunya, Shintaro & Fujii, Minoru & Masui, Toshihiko, 2015. "Pursuing air pollutant co-benefits of CO2 mitigation in China: A provincial leveled analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 144(C), pages 165-174.
- Mrkajic, Vladimir & Vukelic, Djordje & Mihajlov, Andjelka, 2015. "Reduction of CO2 emission and non-environmental co-benefits of bicycle infrastructure provision: the case of the University of Novi Sad, Serbia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 232-242.
- Zhang, Shaohui & Worrell, Ernst & Crijns-Graus, Wina & Wagner, Fabian & Cofala, Janusz, 2014. "Co-benefits of energy efficiency improvement and air pollution abatement in the Chinese iron and steel industry," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 333-345.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cai, Wei & Liu, Conghu & Zhang, Cuixia & Ma, Minda & Rao, Weizhen & Li, Wenyi & He, Kang & Gao, Mengdi, 2018. "Developing the ecological compensation criterion of industrial solid waste based on emergy for sustainable development," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 940-948.
More about this item
KeywordsEco-industrial development strategies; Co-benefits; Accounting; Emergy analysis; Industrial park;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:81:y:2018:i:p1:p:1522-1529. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.