Environment-economy tradeoff for Beijing–Tianjin–Hebei’s exports
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Gengyuan & Yang, Zhifeng & Chen, Bin & Zhang, Yan & Su, Meirong & Ulgiati, Sergio, 2016. "Prevention and control policy analysis for energy-related regional pollution management in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 292-300.
- Tian, Xin & Chang, Miao & Lin, Chen & Tanikawa, Hiroki, 2014. "China’s carbon footprint: A regional perspective on the effect of transitions in consumption and production patterns," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 19-28.
- Ma, Ding & Chen, Wenying & Yin, Xiang & Wang, Lining, 2016. "Quantifying the co-benefits of decarbonisation in China’s steel sector: An integrated assessment approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 1225-1237.
- Zhang, Ning & Lu, Xi & McElroy, Michael B. & Nielsen, Chris P. & Chen, Xinyu & Deng, Yu & Kang, Chongqing, 2016. "Reducing curtailment of wind electricity in China by employing electric boilers for heat and pumped hydro for energy storage," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 987-994.
- Zhang, Shaohui & Worrell, Ernst & Crijns-Graus, Wina, 2015. "Evaluating co-benefits of energy efficiency and air pollution abatement in China’s cement industry," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 192-213.
- Su, Bin & Ang, B.W., 2014. "Input–output analysis of CO2 emissions embodied in trade: A multi-region model for China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 377-384.
- Michieka, Nyakundi M. & Fletcher, Jerald & Burnett, Wesley, 2013.
"An empirical analysis of the role of China’s exports on CO2 emissions,"
Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 258-267.
- Michieka, Nyakundi M. & Fletcher, Jerald J. & Burnett, J. Wesley, 2012. "An Empirical Analysis of the Role of China's Exports on CO2 Emissions," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 123501, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Meng, Jing & Liu, Junfeng & Guo, Shan & Huang, Ye & Tao, Shu, 2016. "The impact of domestic and foreign trade on energy-related PM emissions in Beijing," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 853-862.
- Hao, Han & Geng, Yong & Hang, Wen, 2016. "GHG emissions from primary aluminum production in China: Regional disparity and policy implications," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 264-272.
- Chen, Wenying & Yin, Xiang & Ma, Ding, 2014. "A bottom-up analysis of China’s iron and steel industrial energy consumption and CO2 emissions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 1174-1183.
- Chen, Xikang & Cheng, Leonard K. & Fung, K.C. & Lau, Lawrence J. & Sung, Yun-Wing & Zhu, K. & Yang, C. & Pei, J. & Duan, Y., 2012.
"Domestic value added and employment generated by Chinese exports: A quantitative estimation,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 850-864.
- Chen, Xikang & Cheng, Leonard & Fung, K.C. & Lau, Lawrence J. & Sung, YunWing & Yang, C. & Zhu, K. & Pei, J. & Tang, Z., 2008. "Domestic Value Added and Employment Generated by Chinese Exports: A Quantitative Estimation," MPRA Paper 15663, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhao, Haoran & Wu, Qiuwei & Hu, Shuju & Xu, Honghua & Rasmussen, Claus Nygaard, 2015. "Review of energy storage system for wind power integration support," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 545-553.
- Wiedmann, Thomas, 2009. "A review of recent multi-region input-output models used for consumption-based emission and resource accounting," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 211-222, December.
- Liu, Qiaoling & Wang, Qi, 2015. "Reexamine SO2 emissions embodied in China's exports using multiregional input–output analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 39-50.
- Kirsten S. Wiebe, 2016. "The impact of renewable energy diffusion on European consumption-based emissions," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(2), pages 133-150, June.
- Moana S. Simas & Laura Golsteijn & Mark A. J. Huijbregts & Richard Wood & Edgar G. Hertwich, 2014. "The “Bad Labor” Footprint: Quantifying the Social Impacts of Globalization," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(11), pages 1-27, October.
- Jiansuo Pei & Jan Oosterhaven & Erik Dietzenbacher, 2012. "How Much Do Exports Contribute To China'S Income Growth?," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(3), pages 275-297, January.
- Moana Simas & Richard Wood & Edgar Hertwich, 2015. "Labor Embodied in Trade," Journal of Industrial Ecology, Yale University, vol. 19(3), pages 343-356, June.
- Luo, Guo-liang & Li, Yan-ling & Tang, Wen-jun & Wei, Xiao, 2016. "Wind curtailment of China׳s wind power operation: Evolution, causes and solutions," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 1190-1201.
- Dong, Huijuan & Dai, Hancheng & Dong, Liang & Fujita, Tsuyoshi & Geng, Yong & Klimont, Zbigniew & Inoue, Tsuyoshi & Bunya, Shintaro & Fujii, Minoru & Masui, Toshihiko, 2015. "Pursuing air pollutant co-benefits of CO2 mitigation in China: A provincial leveled analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 144(C), pages 165-174.
- Erik Dietzenbacher & Michael L. Lahr, 2013. "Expanding Extractions," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(3), pages 341-360, September.
- Leontief, Wassily, 1970. "Environmental Repercussions and the Economic Structure: An Input-Output Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 52(3), pages 262-271, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:364:y:2017:i:c:p:98-112 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:196:y:2017:i:c:p:118-131 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:5:p:1505-:d:145513 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:1:p:98-:d:125228 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:10:p:1727-:d:113313 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:211:y:2018:i:c:p:549-567 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:5:p:727-:d:97410 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBTH; Exports; Pollutant emissions; CO2; Value added;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:184:y:2016:i:c:p:926-935. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.