The impact of domestic and foreign trade on energy-related PM emissions in Beijing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Umbach, Frank, 2010. "Global energy security and the implications for the EU," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 1229-1240, March.
- Michieka, Nyakundi M. & Fletcher, Jerald & Burnett, Wesley, 2013.
"An empirical analysis of the role of China’s exports on CO2 emissions,"
Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 258-267.
- Michieka, Nyakundi M. & Fletcher, Jerald J. & Burnett, J. Wesley, 2012. "An Empirical Analysis of the Role of China's Exports on CO2 Emissions," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 123501, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Tian, Xin & Chang, Miao & Lin, Chen & Tanikawa, Hiroki, 2014. "China’s carbon footprint: A regional perspective on the effect of transitions in consumption and production patterns," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 19-28.
- Zhang, Bo & Chen, Z.M. & Xia, X.H. & Xu, X.Y. & Chen, Y.B., 2013. "The impact of domestic trade on China's regional energy uses: A multi-regional input–output modeling," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 1169-1181.
- Weber, Christopher L. & Peters, Glen P. & Guan, Dabo & Hubacek, Klaus, 2008. "The contribution of Chinese exports to climate change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 3572-3577, September.
- Peters, Glen P., 2008. "From production-based to consumption-based national emission inventories," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 13-23, March.
- Lin, Boqiang & Sun, Chuanwang, 2010. "Evaluating carbon dioxide emissions in international trade of China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 613-621, January.
- Wiedmann, Thomas, 2009. "A review of recent multi-region input-output models used for consumption-based emission and resource accounting," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 211-222, December.
- Fang, Chuanglin & Wang, Shaojian & Li, Guangdong, 2015. "Changing urban forms and carbon dioxide emissions in China: A case study of 30 provincial capital cities," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 519-531.
- Hao, Xiaoqing & An, Haizhong & Qi, Hai & Gao, Xiangyun, 2016. "Evolution of the exergy flow network embodied in the global fossil energy trade: Based on complex network," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 1515-1522.
- Wang, Shaojian & Fang, Chuanglin & Guan, Xingliang & Pang, Bo & Ma, Haitao, 2014. "Urbanisation, energy consumption, and carbon dioxide emissions in China: A panel data analysis of China’s provinces," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 738-749.
- Zhang, Shaohui & Worrell, Ernst & Crijns-Graus, Wina, 2015. "Evaluating co-benefits of energy efficiency and air pollution abatement in China’s cement industry," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 192-213.
- Mundaca, Luis & Román, Rocio & Cansino, José M., 2015. "Towards a Green Energy Economy? A macroeconomic-climate evaluation of Sweden’s CO2 emissions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 196-209.
- Gay, Philip W. & Proops, John L.R., 1993. "Carbon---dioxide production by the UK economy: An input-output assessment," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 113-130.
- Robert Pollin & James Heintz & Heidi Garrett-Peltier, 2009. "The Economic Benefits of Investing in Clean Energy: How the Economic Stimulus Program and New Legislation Can Boost U.S. Economic Growth and Employment," Published Studies economic_benefits, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Su, Bin & Ang, B.W., 2014. "Input–output analysis of CO2 emissions embodied in trade: A multi-region model for China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 377-384.
- Cui, Lian-Biao & Fan, Ying & Zhu, Lei & Bi, Qing-Hua, 2014. "How will the emissions trading scheme save cost for achieving China’s 2020 carbon intensity reduction target?," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 1043-1052.
- Sun, Yanwei & Wang, Run & Liu, Jian & Xiao, Lishan & Lin, Yanjie & Kao, William, 2013. "Spatial planning framework for biomass resources for power production at regional level: A case study for Fujian Province, China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 391-406.
- Liu, Zhu & Geng, Yong & Lindner, Soeren & Guan, Dabo, 2012. "Uncovering China’s greenhouse gas emission from regional and sectoral perspectives," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 1059-1068.
- van Vuuren, Detlef & Fengqi, Zhou & Vries, Bert de & Kejun, Jiang & Graveland, Cor & Yun, Li, 2003. "Energy and emission scenarios for China in the 21st century--exploration of baseline development and mitigation options," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 369-387, March.
- Li, J.S. & Chen, G.Q. & Hayat, T. & Alsaedi, A., 2015. "Mercury emissions by Beijing׳s fossil energy consumption: Based on environmentally extended input–output analysis," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 1167-1175.
- Dong, Huijuan & Dai, Hancheng & Dong, Liang & Fujita, Tsuyoshi & Geng, Yong & Klimont, Zbigniew & Inoue, Tsuyoshi & Bunya, Shintaro & Fujii, Minoru & Masui, Toshihiko, 2015. "Pursuing air pollutant co-benefits of CO2 mitigation in China: A provincial leveled analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 144(C), pages 165-174.
- Dabo Guan & Terry Barker, 2012. "Low-carbon development in the least developed region: a case study of Guangyuan, Sichuan province, southwest China," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 62(2), pages 243-254, June.
- Worrell, Ernst & Price, Lynn & Martin, Nathan, 2001. "Energy efficiency and carbon dioxide emissions reduction opportunities in the US iron and steel sector," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 513-536.
- Leontief, Wassily, 1970. "Environmental Repercussions and the Economic Structure: An Input-Output Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 52(3), pages 262-271, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:1004-1010 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:82:y:2018:i:p3:p:4100-4106 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:226:y:2018:i:c:p:1076-1086 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sakamoto, Tomoyuki & Managi, Shunsuke, 2017.
"New evidence of environmental efficiency on the export performance,"
Elsevier, vol. 185(P1), pages 615-626.
- Sakamoto, Tomoyuki & Managi, Shunsuke, 2016. "New evidence of environmental efficiency on the export performance," MPRA Paper 74850, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2016.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:8:p:2865-:d:163409 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:227:y:2018:i:c:p:375-383 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:201:y:2017:i:c:p:188-199 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhao, Hongyan & Zhang, Qiang & Huo, Hong & Lin, Jintai & Liu, Zhu & Wang, Haikun & Guan, Dabo & He, Kebin, 2016. "Environment-economy tradeoff for Beijing–Tianjin–Hebei’s exports," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 926-935.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:10:p:1742-:d:113384 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:204:y:2017:i:c:p:131-142 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:218:y:2018:i:c:p:46-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martins, Nuno R. & Carrilho da Graça, Guilherme, 2017. "Impact of outdoor PM2.5 on natural ventilation usability in California’s nondomestic buildings," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 189(C), pages 711-724.
More about this item
KeywordsPM2.5; PM10; TSP; Three-scale input–output analysis; Embodied emission intensity; Beijing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:184:y:2016:i:c:p:853-862. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.