The Economic Benefits of Investing in Clean Energy: How the Economic Stimulus Program and New Legislation Can Boost U.S. Economic Growth and Employment
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Consoli, Davide & Marin, Giovanni & Marzucchi, Alberto & Vona, Francesco, 2016.
"Do green jobs differ from non-green jobs in terms of skills and human capital?,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(5), pages 1046-1060.
- Davide Consoli & Giovanni Marin & Francesco Vona & Alberto Marzucchi, 2015. "Do Green Jobs Differ from Non-Green Jobs in Terms of Skills and Human Capital?," SPRU Working Paper Series 2015-16, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Davide Consoli & Giovanni Marin & Alberto Marzucchi & Francesco Vona, 2015. "Do green jobs differ from non-green jobs in terms of skills and human capital?," SEEDS Working Papers 1015, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised May 2015.
- Cameron, Lachlan & van der Zwaan, Bob, 2015. "Employment factors for wind and solar energy technologies: A literature review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 160-172.
- Markaki, M. & Belegri-Roboli, A. & Michaelides, P. & Mirasgedis, S. & Lalas, D.P., 2013. "The impact of clean energy investments on the Greek economy: An input–output analysis (2010–2020)," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 263-275.
- Haerer, Drew & Pratson, Lincoln, 2015. "Employment trends in the U.S. Electricity Sector, 2008–2012," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 85-98.
- Stavropoulos, S. & Burger, M.J., 2020.
"Modelling strategy and net employment effects of renewable energy and energy efficiency: A meta-regression,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 136(C).
- Spyridon Stavropoulos & Martijn J. Burger, 2019. "Modelling Strategy and Net Employment Effects of Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency: A Meta-Regression," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 19-044/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- World Bank, 2011. "South Africa Economic Update, November 2011," World Bank Publications - Reports 26854, The World Bank Group.
- Costantini, Valeria & Crespi, Francesco & Paglialunga, Elena, 2018.
"The employment impact of private and public actions for energy efficiency: Evidence from European industries,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 250-267.
- Valeria Costantini & Francesco Crespi & Elena Paglialunga, 2017. "The Employment Impact Of Private And Public Actions For Energy Efficiency: Evidence From European Industries," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0227, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Nicola Cantore & Patrick Nussbaumer & Max Wei & Daniel Kammen, 2016.
"Promoting Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency in Africa: A Framework to Evaluate Employment Generation and Cost-effectiveness,"
2016.45, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Cantore, Nicola & Nussbaumer, Patrick & Wei, Max & Kammen, Daniel, 2016. "Promoting Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency in Africa: A Framework to Evaluate Employment Generation and Cost-effectiveness," ESP: Energy Scenarios and Policy 240751, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Dalton, Gordon & Allan, Grant & Beaumont, Nicola & Georgakaki, Aliki & Hacking, Nick & Hooper, Tara & Kerr, Sandy & O’Hagan, Anne Marie & Reilly, Kieran & Ricci, Pierpaolo & Sheng, Wanan & Stallard, T, 2015. "Economic and socio-economic assessment methods for ocean renewable energy: Public and private perspectives," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 850-878.
- Ürge-Vorsatz, Diana & Tirado Herrero, Sergio, 2012. "Building synergies between climate change mitigation and energy poverty alleviation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 83-90.
- Pang, Rui-Zhi & Deng, Zhong-Qi & Hu, Jin-li, 2015. "Clean energy use and total-factor efficiencies: An international comparison," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 1158-1171.
- Meng, Jing & Liu, Junfeng & Guo, Shan & Huang, Ye & Tao, Shu, 2016. "The impact of domestic and foreign trade on energy-related PM emissions in Beijing," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 853-862.
- Rosenow, Jan & Platt, Reg & Demurtas, Andrea, 2014. "Fiscal impacts of energy efficiency programmes—The example of solid wall insulation investment in the UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 610-620.
- Tourkolias, C. & Mirasgedis, S., 2011. "Quantification and monetization of employment benefits associated with renewable energy technologies in Greece," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 2876-2886, August.
- Mundaca, Luis & Markandya, Anil, 2016. "Assessing regional progress towards a ‘Green Energy Economy’," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 179(C), pages 1372-1394.
- Ying Chen & An Li, 2021. "Global Green New Deal: A Global South perspective," The Economic and Labour Relations Review, , vol. 32(2), pages 170-189, June.
- Mundaca, Luis & Luth Richter, Jessika, 2015. "Assessing ‘green energy economy’ stimulus packages: Evidence from the U.S. programs targeting renewable energy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1174-1186.
- Belegri-Roboli, Athena & Markaki, Maria & Michaelides, Panayotis G., 2010. "The effects of environmental investments on employment in the Greek economy: An input-output approach (2010-2020)," MPRA Paper 74488, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uma:perips:economic_benefits. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/permaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Judy Fogg The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Judy Fogg to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/permaus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.