Bartlett School of Construction and Project Management London, United Kingdom
University College London (UCL)
RePEc:edi:scucluk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Zhi-Fu Mi & Yi-Ming Wei & Bing Wang & Jing Meng & Zhu Liu & Yuli Shan & Jingru Liu & Dabo Guan, 2017. "Socioeconomic impact assessment of China's CO2 emissions peak prior to 2030," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 103, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Dominik Wiedenhofer & Dabo Guan & Zhu Liu & Jing Meng & Zhang, Ning & Wei, Yi-Ming, "undated". "Unequal household carbon footprints in China," Working Paper 512821, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Ji, Xi & Liu, Yifang & Meng, Jing & Wu, Xudong, 2020. "Global supply chain of biomass use and the shift of environmental welfare from primary exploiters to final consumers," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 276(C).
- Li, Zhuochao & Zhang, Haoran & Meng, Jing & Long, Yin & Yan, Yamin & Li, Meixuan & Huang, Zhongliang & Liang, Yongtu, 2020. "Reducing carbon footprint of deep-sea oil and gas field exploitation by optimization for Floating Production Storage and Offloading," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 261(C).
- Kan, Siyi & Chen, Bin & Meng, Jing & Chen, Guoqian, 2020. "An extended overview of natural gas use embodied in world economy and supply chains: Policy implications from a time series analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 137(C).
- Hu, Xiurong & Pollitt, Hector & Pirie, Jamie & Mercure, Jean-Francois & Liu, Junfeng & Meng, Jing & Tao, Shu, 2020. "The impacts of the trade liberalization of environmental goods on power system and CO2 emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 140(C).
- Heran Zheng & Jing Meng & Zhifu Mi & Malin Song & Yuli Shan & Jiamin Ou & Dabo Guan, 2019. "Linking city‐level input–output table to urban energy footprint: Construction framework and application," Journal of Industrial Ecology, Yale University, vol. 23(4), pages 781-795, August.
- Yuli Shan & Ya Zhou & Jing Meng & Zhifu Mi & Jingru Liu & Dabo Guan, 2019. "Peak cement‐related CO2 emissions and the changes in drivers in China," Journal of Industrial Ecology, Yale University, vol. 23(4), pages 959-971, August.
- Long, Yin & Yoshida, Yoshikuni & Meng, Jing & Guan, Dabo & Yao, Liming & Zhang, Haoran, 2019. "Unequal age-based household emission and its monthly variation embodied in energy consumption – A cases study of Tokyo, Japan," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 247(C), pages 350-362.
- Mi, Zhifu & Zheng, Jiali & Meng, Jing & Zheng, Heran & Li, Xian & Coffman, D'Maris & Woltjer, Johan & Wang, Shouyang & Guan, Dabo, 2019. "Carbon emissions of cities from a consumption-based perspective," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 235(C), pages 509-518.
- Chen, G.Q. & Wu, X.D. & Guo, Jinlan & Meng, Jing & Li, Chaohui, 2019. "Global overview for energy use of the world economy: Household-consumption-based accounting based on the world input-output database (WIOD)," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 835-847.
- Shan, Yuli & Guan, Dabo & Meng, Jing & Liu, Zhu & Schroeder, Heike & Liu, Jianghua & Mi, Zhifu, 2018. "Rapid growth of petroleum coke consumption and its related emissions in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 226(C), pages 494-502.
- Zheng, Heran & Shan, Yuli & Mi, Zhifu & Meng, Jing & Ou, Jiamin & Schroeder, Heike & Guan, Dabo, 2018. "How modifications of China's energy data affect carbon mitigation targets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 337-343.
- Shao, Ling & Li, Yuan & Feng, Kuishuang & Meng, Jing & Shan, Yuli & Guan, Dabo, 2018. "Carbon emission imbalances and the structural paths of Chinese regions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 215(C), pages 396-404.
- Li, Jia Shuo & Zhou, H.W. & Meng, Jing & Yang, Q. & Chen, B. & Zhang, Y.Y., 2018. "Carbon emissions and their drivers for a typical urban economy from multiple perspectives: A case analysis for Beijing city," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 226(C), pages 1076-1086.
- Wang, Zhenyu & Meng, Jing & Zheng, Heran & Shao, Shuai & Wang, Daoping & Mi, Zhifu & Guan, Dabo, 2018. "Temporal change in India’s imbalance of carbon emissions embodied in international trade," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 231(C), pages 914-925.
- Meng, Jing & Zhang, Zengkai & Mi, Zhifu & Anadon, Laura Diaz & Zheng, Heran & Zhang, Bo & Shan, Yuli & Guan, Dabo, 2018. "The role of intermediate trade in the change of carbon flows within China," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 303-312.
- Ou, Jiamin & Meng, Jing & Zheng, Junyu & Mi, Zhifu & Bian, Yahui & Yu, Xiang & Liu, Jingru & Guan, Dabo, 2017. "Demand-driven air pollutant emissions for a fast-developing region in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 204(C), pages 131-142.
- Zhang, Bo & Qu, Xue & Meng, Jing & Sun, Xudong, 2017. "Identifying primary energy requirements in structural path analysis: A case study of China 2012," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 191(C), pages 425-435.
- Meng, Jing & Liu, Junfeng & Guo, Shan & Huang, Ye & Tao, Shu, 2016. "The impact of domestic and foreign trade on energy-related PM emissions in Beijing," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 853-862.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (2) 2017-05-07 2017-10-29. Author is listed
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (2) 2017-05-07 2017-10-29. Author is listed
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (1) 2017-10-29. Author is listed
- NEP-CNA: China (1) 2017-10-29. Author is listed
- NEP-HME: Heterodox Microeconomics (1) 2017-05-07. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2017-05-07. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jing Meng should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.