Report NEP-HME-2017-05-07This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ian P.Cassar, 2017. "Assessing structural change in the Maltese economy via the application of a hypothetical extraction analysis," CBM Working Papers WP/01/2017, Central Bank of Malta.
- Jakob Kapeller & Matthias Aistleitner & Stefan Steinerberger, 2017. "Citation Patterns in Economics and Beyond: Assessing the Peculiarities of Economics from Two Scientometric Perspectives," ICAE Working Papers 60, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.
- Silvestri, Paolo, 2017. "Disputed (Disciplinary) Boundaries. Philosophy, Economics, Value Judgments," CESMEP Working Papers 201701, University of Turin.
- Tesfatsion, Leigh, 2017. "Modeling Economic Systems as Locally-Constructive Sequential Games," ISU General Staff Papers 201704300700001022, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Gorga, Carmine, 2016. "The economic bubble and its measurement," MPRA Paper 78698, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pontoni, Gabriela A., 2017. "Estrategias de organización del sindicato Camioneros en Argentina (1991-2011)," Nülan. Deposited Documents 2627, Centro de Documentación, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata.
- Kazancı, Fatih, 2016.
"Serbest Piyasa Ekonomisi ve İslam Ekonomisi Üzerine Karşılaştırmalı Bir Analiz
[A Comparative Analysis on the Free Market and Islamic Economy]," MPRA Paper 78304, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Colvin, Christopher L., 2017. "Banking on a religious divide: Accounting for the success of the Netherlands' Raiffeisen cooperatives in the crisis of the 1920s," QUCEH Working Paper Series 2017-03, Queen's University Belfast, Queen's University Centre for Economic History.
- Bidegain Ponte, Nicole, 2017. "The 2030 Agenda and the Regional Gender Agenda: Synergies for equality in Latin America and the Caribbean," Asuntos de Género 143, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Cortes, Patricia & Pan, Jessica, 2017. "Occupation and Gender," IZA Discussion Papers 10672, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Erik Jones & Francisco Torres, 2015. "An ‘economics’ window on an interdisciplinary crisis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65332, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Zhi-Fu Mi & Yi-Ming Wei & Bing Wang & Jing Meng & Zhu Liu & Yuli Shan & Jingru Liu & Dabo Guan, 2017. "Socioeconomic impact assessment of China's CO2 emissions peak prior to 2030," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 103, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Carlos Gradín, 2017. "Segregation of women into low-paying occupations in the United States," WIDER Working Paper Series 089, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Francesco Lamperti & Andrea Roventini & Amir Sani, 2017. "Agent-Based Model Calibration using Machine Learning Surrogates," Sciences Po publications 2017-09, Sciences Po.
- Bloj, Cristina, 2017. "Trayectorias de mujeres: educación técnico-profesional y trabajo en la Argentina," Asuntos de Género 145, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Kübler, Dorothea & Schmid, Julia & Stüber, Robert, 2017. "Be a man or become a nurse: Comparing gender discrimination by employers across a wide variety of professions," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2017-201, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Radosevic, Dubravko, 2016. "Financial Markets and Debt Crisis in European Union: Preventing spillover effects of financial crisis between EU periphery and the eurozone," MPRA Paper 78613, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Mar 2017.