Report NEP-TRA-2017-05-07This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Slonimczyk, Fabian & Francesconi, Marco & Yurko, Anna, 2017. "Moving On Up for High School Graduates in Russia: The Consequences of the Unified State Exam Reform," IZA Discussion Papers 10679, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ke Wang & Linan Che & Chunbo Ma & Yi-Ming Wei, 2017. "The Shadow Price of CO2 Emissions in China's Iron and Steel Industry," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 105, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Zhi-Fu Mi & Yi-Ming Wei & Bing Wang & Jing Meng & Zhu Liu & Yuli Shan & Jingru Liu & Dabo Guan, 2017. "Socioeconomic impact assessment of China's CO2 emissions peak prior to 2030," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 103, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Mendolia, Silvia & Nguyen, Thi & Yerokhin, Oleg, 2017. "The Impact of Parental Health on Children's Schooling and Labour Force Participation: Evidence from Vietnam," IZA Discussion Papers 10651, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Wan, Guanghua & Luo, Zhi & Zhang, Xun, 2017. "Urbanizing with Equity Consideration," ADBI Working Papers 642, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- BLINOV, Sergey, 2017. "Economic Forecasting Based on the Relationship between GDP and Real Money Supply," MPRA Paper 78717, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Irina Krylova & Darya Kryutchenko, 2017. "Where Is the Consumer Center of St. Petersburg?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1666, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Polbin, Andrey & Skrobotov, Anton, 2017. "Спектральная Оценка Компоненты Бизнес Цикла Ввп России С Учетом Высокой Зависимости От Условий Торговли [Spectral estimation of the business cycle component of the Russian GDP under high dependence," MPRA Paper 78667, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ga?ecka-Burdziak, Ewa & Góra, Marek, 2017. "How Do Unemployed Workers Behave Prior to Retirement? A Multi-State Multiple-Spell Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 10680, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Xiao-Chen Yuan & Xun Sun & Upmanu Lall & Zhi-Fu Mi & Jun He & Yi-Ming Wei, 2017. "China's socioeconomic risk from extreme events in a changing climate: a hierarchical Bayesian model," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 107, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Chen, Xi & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2017. "Costly Posturing: Ceremonies and Early Child Development in China," IZA Discussion Papers 10662, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Shen, Huangnan & Fang, Lei & Deng, Kent, 2017. "Rise of ‘Red Zaibatsu’ in China: entrenchment and expansion of large state-owned enterprises, 1990-2016," Economic History Working Papers 75214, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Mirkasimov, Bakhrom & Ahunov, Muzaffar, 2017. "Labor markets and informality: the case of Central Asia," MPRA Paper 78751, University Library of Munich, Germany.