Report NEP-ENV-2017-05-07This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S. Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- de Rigo, Daniele & Caudullo, Giovanni & San-Miguel-Ayanz, Jesús & Barredo, José I., 2017. "Robust modelling of the impacts of climate change on the habitat suitability of forest tree species," MPRA Paper 78623, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adam Daigneault & Suzie Greenhalgh & Suzi Kerr, 2017. "Modelling the potential impact of New Zealand’s freshwater reforms on land-based Greenhouse Gas emissions," Working Papers 17_10, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Le, Thai-Ha & Chang, Youngho & Park, Donghyun, 2017. "Governance, vulnerability to climate change, and green growth: International evidence," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-16, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Sergio L. Franklin, Jr. & Robert S. Pindyck, 2017. "Tropical Forests, Tipping Points, and the Social Cost of Deforestation," NBER Working Papers 23272, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zhi-Fu Mi & Yi-Ming Wei & Bing Wang & Jing Meng & Zhu Liu & Yuli Shan & Jingru Liu & Dabo Guan, 2017. "Socioeconomic impact assessment of China's CO2 emissions peak prior to 2030," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 103, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Michael Keane & Timothy Neal, 2017. "The Impact of Climate Change on U.S. Agriculture: New Evidence on the Role of Heterogeneity and Adaptation," Economics Papers 2017-W03, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Jung , Jione & Kwon , Yul & Moon , Jin-Young & Lee , Juyoung & Song , Jihei, 2015. "기후변화 대응을 위한 국제사회의 지원체제 비교연구 (Comparative Analysis on Climate Support: Key Findings and Implications)," Policy Analyses 15-16, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Rösemann, Claus & Haenel, Hans-Dieter & Dämmgen, Ulrich & Freibauer, Annette & Döring, Ulrike & Wulf, Sebastian & Eurich-Menden, Brigitte & Döhler, Helmut & Schreiner, Carsten & Osterburg, Bernhard, 2017.
"Calculations of gaseous and particulate emissions from German agriculture 1990-2015: Report on methods and data (RMD) Submission 2017
[Berechnung von gas- und partikelförmigen Emissionen aus der de," Thünen Reports 46, Johann Heinrich von Thünen Institute, Federal Research Institute for Rural Areas, Forestry and Fisheries.
- Onil Banerjee & Martin Cicowiez & Renato Vargas & Mark Horridge, 2017. "An Application of the Integrated Economic-Environmental Modelling Framework to Guatemala's Forest and Fuelwood Sector," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-273, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Jung , Jihyun & Kim , Hongwon & Lee , Seungeun Claire & Choi , Jiwon, 2015. "중국 환경시장 분야별 특징 및 지역별 협력방안 (China's Environmental Market: Sectoral Features and Regional Cooperation)," Policy Analyses 15-11, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Bidegain Ponte, Nicole, 2017. "The 2030 Agenda and the Regional Gender Agenda: Synergies for equality in Latin America and the Caribbean," Asuntos de Género 143, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Ke Wang & Linan Che & Chunbo Ma & Yi-Ming Wei, 2017. "The Shadow Price of CO2 Emissions in China's Iron and Steel Industry," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 105, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Rob Dellink & Hyunjeong Hwang & Elisa Lanzi & Jean Chateau, 2017. "International trade consequences of climate change," OECD Trade and Environment Working Papers 2017/1, OECD Publishing.
- Laing, Timothy, 2015. "Rights to the forest, REDD+ and elections: mining in Guyana," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64186, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jane Ellis & Sara Moarif, 2017. "Enhancing transparency of climate finance under the Paris Agreement: Lessons from experience," OECD/IEA Climate Change Expert Group Papers 2016/3, OECD Publishing.
- Gregory Briner & Sara Moarif, 2017. "Enhancing transparency of climate change mitigation under the Paris Agreement: Lessons from experience," OECD/IEA Climate Change Expert Group Papers 2016/4, OECD Publishing.
- Zhiyang Shen & Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Hervé Leleu & Vivian Valdmanis, 2017. "Performance analysis for three pillars of sustainability," Working Papers 2017-EQM-01, IESEG School of Management.
- Smith, Sarah C. & Ubilava, David, 2017. "The El Niño Southern Oscillation and Economic Growth in the Developing World," Working Papers 2017-11, University of Sydney, School of Economics, revised May 2017.
- Pedro I. Hancevic & Hector M. Nunez & Juan Rosellón, 2017. "Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation: Possibilities, Benefits, and Challenges for a Widespread Application in the Mexican Residential Sector," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1663, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Rosellon, Maureen Ane D., 2017. "The Renewable Energy Policy Debate in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2017-17, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Reo Shimamura, 2017. "The introduction process of the environmental taxes in the Netherlands," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2017-011, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2017. "The Policy Challenge of Creating Forest Offset Credits: A Case Study from the Interior of British Columbia," Working Papers 2017-02, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Bartkowski, Bartosz, 2017. "Existence value, biodiversity, and the utilitarian dilemma," UFZ Discussion Papers 2/2017, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Ratti, Mattia Luigi, 2017. "The Economics of Natural Disasters: an Overview of the Current Research Issues and Methods," CERE Working Papers 2017:3, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Gregory Briner & Sara Moarif, 2017. "Possible structure of mitigation-related modalities, procedures and guidelines for the enhanced transparency framework," OECD/IEA Climate Change Expert Group Papers 2016/5, OECD Publishing.
- Xiao-Chen Yuan & Xun Sun & Upmanu Lall & Zhi-Fu Mi & Jun He & Yi-Ming Wei, 2017. "China's socioeconomic risk from extreme events in a changing climate: a hierarchical Bayesian model," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 107, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Hao Yu & Yi-Ming Wei & Bao-Jun Tang & Zhifu Mi & Su-Yan Pan, 2017. "Assessment on the research trend of low-carbon energy technology investment: A bibliometric analysis," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 106, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Shintaro Kurachi, 2017. "The Policy Process of Environmental Taxation in Denmark," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2017-010, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Zhaohua Wang & Yi Li & Ke Wang & Zhimin Huang, 2017. "Environment-adjusted operational performance evaluation of solar photovoltaic power plants: A three stage efficiency analysis," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 104, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Alexander Zerrahn, 2017. "Wind Power: Mitigated and Imposed External Costs and Other Indirect Economic Effects," DIW Roundup: Politik im Fokus 111, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- García Alonso, Lorena, 2017. "Aspectos metodológicos en el vínculo entre recursos naturales y logística regional," Documentos de Proyectos 41284, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Udalov, Vladimir & Welfens, Paul J. J., 2017. "Digital and Competing Information Sources: Impact on Environmental Concern and Prospects for Cooperation," IZA Discussion Papers 10684, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Llanto, Gilberto M. & Ortiz, Ma. Kristina P. & Madriaga, Cherry Ann D., 2017. "Reducing Unnecessary Regulatory Burden: The Philippine Tuna Industry," Discussion Papers DP 2017-13, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Ioannis Tikoudis & Walid Oueslati, 2017. "Multi-objective local environmental simulator (MOLES 1.0): Model specification, algorithm design and policy applications," OECD Environment Working Papers 122, OECD Publishing.