Digital and Competing Information Sources: Impact on Environmental Concern and Prospects for Cooperation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ludger Wößmann & Philipp Lergetporer & Franziska Kugler & Laura Oestreich & Katharina Werner, 2015. "Deutsche sind zu grundlegenden Bildungsreformen bereit – Ergebnisse des ifo Bildungsbarometers 2015," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 68(17), pages 29-50, September.
- Axel Franzen, 2003. "Environmental Attitudes in International Comparison: An Analysis of the ISSP Surveys 1993 and 2000," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 84(2), pages 297-308, June.
- Kotchen, Matthew J. & Boyle, Kevin J. & Leiserowitz, Anthony A., 2013. "Willingness-to-pay and policy-instrument choice for climate-change policy in the United States," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 617-625.
- Paul Welfens & Jens Perret & Deniz Erdem, 2010.
"Global economic sustainability indicator: analysis and policy options for the Copenhagen process,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 153-185, August.
- Paul J.J. Welfens & Jens K. Perret & Deniz Erdem, 2010. "Global Economic Sustainability Indicator: Analysis and Policy Options for the Copenhagen Process," EIIW Discussion paper disbei174, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Axel Franzen & Dominikus Vogl, 2013. "Acquiescence and the Willingness to Pay for Environmental Protection: A Comparison of the ISSP, WVS, and EVS," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 94(3), pages 637-659, September.
More about this item
Keywordsenvironmental concern; World Value Survey; mass media; information technologies; international economics;
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- C83 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Survey Methods; Sampling Methods
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENV-2017-05-07 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-ICT-2017-05-07 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-PAY-2017-05-07 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp10684. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Holger Hinte). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.