2013 Annual Report
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chengedzai MAFINI & POOBIE PILLAY, 2017. "A Diagnostic Review Of The Barriers To Supply Chain Management In Construction Supply Chains," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 5607304, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Minten, Bart & Dereje, Mekdim & Engida, Ermias & Kuma, Tadesse, 2019. "Coffee value chains on the move: Evidence in Ethiopia," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 370-383.
- Keane, Michael P. & McCormick, Barry & Popławska, Gosia, 2020.
"Health care spending in the US vs UK: The roles of medical education costs, malpractice risk and defensive medicine,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 124(C).
- Michael Keane & Barry McCormick & Gosia Poplawska, 2017. "Health Care Spending in the US vs UK: The Roles of Medical Education Costs, Malpractice Risk and Defensive Medicine," Discussion Papers 2020-03, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Leiva, Javier & Palacios, Alfonso & Aguado, José A., 2016. "Smart metering trends, implications and necessities: A policy review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 227-233.
- Pedras, Loïc & Taylor, Tracy & Frawley, Stephen, 2020. "Responses to multi-level institutional complexity in a national sport federation," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 482-497.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Environmental Economics and Policy; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy; Teaching/Communication/Extension/Profession;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:cfarer:260836. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cfareea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cfareea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.