Report NEP-PAY-2017-05-07This is the archive for NEP-PAY, a report on new working papers in the area of Payment Systems & Financial Technology. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Udalov, Vladimir & Welfens, Paul J. J., 2017. "Digital and Competing Information Sources: Impact on Environmental Concern and Prospects for Cooperation," IZA Discussion Papers 10684, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Wenz, Alexander, 2017. "Completing web surveys on mobile devices: does screen size affect data quality?," ISER Working Paper Series 2017-05, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2017. "Digital Knowledge Generation and the Appropriability Trade-Off," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201705, University of Turin.
- Martin, Roman & Wiig Aslesen, Heidi & Grillitsch, Markus & Herstad, Sverre, 2017. "Regional Innovation Systems and Global Flows of Knowledge," Papers in Innovation Studies 2017/7, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation Research.
- Rieger, Christoph, 2017. "A data model inference algorithm for schemaless process modeling," ERCIS Working Papers 29, University of Münster, European Research Center for Information Systems (ERCIS).
- Matthew Gentzkow & Bryan T. Kelly & Matt Taddy, 2017. "Text as Data," NBER Working Papers 23276, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Trautmann, Heike & Vossen, Gottfried & Homann, Leschek & Carnein, Matthias & Kraume, Karsten, 2017. "Challenges of data management and analytics in omni-channel CRM," ERCIS Working Papers 28, University of Münster, European Research Center for Information Systems (ERCIS).
- Olivier Scaillet & Adrien Treccani & Christopher Trevisan, 2017. "High-Frequency Jump Analysis of the Bitcoin Market," Papers 1704.08175, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2017.
- Vrabie, Catalin I. & Tirziu, Andreea-Maria, 2016. "E-participation – a Key Factor in Developing Smart Cities," MPRA Paper 77707, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2016.
- Morgane Laouenan & Roland Rathelot, 2017. "Ethnic Discrimination on an Online Marketplace of Vacation Rental," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01514713, HAL.
- Budzinski, Oliver & Schneider, Sonja, 2017. "Smart Fitness: Ökonomische Effekte einer Digitalisierung der Selbstvermessung," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 105, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Thilo Klein & Stefaan Verhulst, 2017. "Access to new data sources for statistics: Business models and incentives for the corporate sector," OECD Statistics Working Papers 2017/6, OECD Publishing.
- Rendon Aguirre, Janeth Carolina & Peña Sánchez de Rivera, Daniel & Prieto Fernández, Francisco Javier, 2017. "Clustering Big Data by Extreme Kurtosis Projections," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 24522, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.