Report NEP-ENV-2017-10-29This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S. Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ENV
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jimena Rico & Stephanie Panlasigui & Colby J. Loucks & Jennifer Swenson & Alexander Pfaff, 2017. "Logging concessions, certification and protected areas in the Peruvian Amazon: forest impacts from development rights and land-use restrictions," Working Papers 2017.22, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Elias Soukiazis & Sara Proença & Pedro André Cerqueira, 2017. "The interconnections between Renewable Energy, Economic Development and Environmental Pollution. A simultaneous equation system approach," CeBER Working Papers 2017-10, Centre for Business and Economics Research (CeBER), University of Coimbra.
- Ana Maria Montoya Gómez & Markus Zimmer, 2017. "Assessing the Effects of Climate Policy on Companies' Greenhouse Gas Emissions," CESifo Working Paper Series 6651, CESifo.
- Mario Larch & Markus Löning & Joschka Wanner, 2017. "Can Degrowth Overcome the Leakage Problem of Unilateral Climate Policy?," CESifo Working Paper Series 6633, CESifo.
- Halkos, George, 2017. "Global Energy and Sustainable Development: Introduction," MPRA Paper 81967, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bernardino Adao & Borghan Narajabad & Ted Loch-Temzelides, 2017. "Renewable Technology Adoption and the Macroeconomy," CESifo Working Paper Series 6372, CESifo.
- Diane Aubert & Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline, 2017. "Environmental Tax Reform and Income Distribution with Imperfect Heterogeneous Labour Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 6498, CESifo.
- Giovanni Marin & Francesco Vona, 2017. "The Impact of Energy Prices on Employment and Environmental Performance: Evidence from French Manufacturing Establishments," SEEDS Working Papers 0717, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Oct 2017.
- Buggle, Johannes & Durante, Ruben, 2017. "Climate Risk, Cooperation, and the Co-Evolution of Culture and Institutions," CEPR Discussion Papers 12380, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Justin Leroux & Daniel Spiro, 2017. "Leading the Unwilling: Unilateral Strategies to Prevent Arctic Oil Exploration," CESifo Working Paper Series 6629, CESifo.
- Mike Farjam & Olexandr Nikolaychuk & Giangiacomo Bravo, 2017. "Does risk communication really decrease cooperation in climate change mitigation?," Jena Economics Research Papers 2017-014, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Aditya Kusuma & Ilan Noy & Bethanna Jackson, 2017. "A Viable and Cost-Effective Weather Index Insurance for Rice in Indonesia," CESifo Working Paper Series 6530, CESifo.
- Bas Jacobs & Rick van der Ploeg, 2017. "Should Pollution Taxes be Targeted at Income Redistribution?," CESifo Working Paper Series 6599, CESifo.
- Dominik Wiedenhofer & Dabo Guan & Zhu Liu & Jing Meng & Zhang, Ning & Wei, Yi-Ming, "undated". "Unequal household carbon footprints in China," Working Paper 512821, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Robin Boadway & Motohiro Sato & Jean-François Tremblay, 2017. "Natural Resource Extraction in a Federation," Working Papers 1714E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Julie-Anne Cronin & Don Fullerton & Steven Sexton, 2017. "Vertical and Horizontal Redistributions from a Carbon Tax and Rebate," CESifo Working Paper Series 6373, CESifo.
- Vicente Ruiz, 2017. "Do climatic events influence internal migration? Evidence from Mexico," Working Papers 2017.19, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Petersen, Dana & Hanna, Mark, 2016. "Conserve fuel and energy when moving snow," ISU General Staff Papers 201603231539361401, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Duffy, Michael D., 2016. "Conservation practices for landlords," ISU General Staff Papers 201603281422051425, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Alexander Monge-Naranjo & Juan M. Sánchez & Raül Santaeulàlia-Llopis, 2017. "Natural Resources and Global Misallocation," Working Papers 994, Barcelona School of Economics.
- Jorge García Hombrados, 2017. "The Lasting Effects of Natural Disasters on Property Crime: Evidence from the 2010 Chilean Earthquake," Working Paper Series 1717, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Bocar Samba Ba & Raphaël Soubeyran, 2017. "Exploitation and Recycling of Exhaustible Resources: The Case of Rare Earths and Phosphorus," Working Papers 2017.01, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Damien BROUSSOLLE, 2017. "Quel Systeme Incitatif Realiste Pour La Politique De Reduction Des Dechets Menagers ? Enseignements Tires De La Litterature Economique Et Du Cas Français / What Workable Incentive Scheme For The Reduc," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2017-11, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.